1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: JYN ERSO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One would assume some baton can do no harm against armor. Oh well ... true, i thought the same about sticks and rocks ...
I was thinking the same thing : lol. Putting aside the fact that it looks like soft rubber when it hits that one guy. But hey, Stormtroopers are the lamest kind of canon fodder. That's not new. They might die from shock when you look at them sideways.

I was thinking the same thing : lol. Putting aside the fact that it looks like soft rubber when it hits that one guy. But hey, Stormtroopers are the lamest kind of canon fodder. That's not new. They might die from shock when you look at them sideways.

i think this baton is not just a metal rod, it should possess some kind of power to penetrate through the armour
and hurt the body inside. just my imagination though, its star war after all! :lol

i think this baton is not just a metal rod, it should possess some kind of power to penetrate through the armour
and hurt the body inside. just my imagination though, its star war after all! :lol

Maybe it's crafted from the magical wood of Endor.

Without imagination and Star Wars, I'd probably have a nice boat instead of a nice Star Wars collection! :wink1:

I am very easily able to accept a character(Male or female), that has super-powers in star wars(In any sci-fi), and just go with it.
What i *do* wonder about is how the Wampa got some melted water, sprayed it about Luke's feet while he was hanging upside down, and hung him there till it froze solid again...
That's the REAL dilemma caused by mentioning TESB...
:rotfl

I figured the Wampa clawed holes in the ice, pushed Luke's feet in and packed ice around them so it would freeze, thereby keeping him secure in his larder until he felt peckish.

Packed ice is already frozen. What is surrounding Lukes' feet is water that has frozen. There's a big difference.

Sprayed a disgusting stream of Wampa saliva to freeze him to the ceiling.

Clever. That would make more sense(Not that i needed it too, lol. Not everything needs explaining). You get the prize.

Now I understand why all the Stormtroopers have flat faces in Rogue One...

giphy.gif

The problem I have with this scene is the one trooper laying against the wall looks like a movie prop with no guy or girl inside the armor. I hope the theatrical release they clean and edit this scene better because it looks like a dummy is laying on the ground. :slap

In TFA, some of the FO troopers were female, I wonder if that begun with the FO or will this film show any female troopers

And then someone had to go and ruin it by posting a picture of her as a child.

Two things pop in my mind when I see that baton scene

1. Why don't the troopers just blast her
2. Where are their blasters

Maybe Krennic told them to not shoot her

Two things pop in my mind when I see that baton scene

1. Why don't the troopers just blast her
2. Where are their blasters

Maybe Krennic told them to not shoot her

Exactly, how about that one trooper running to her holding the T-21 BFG.

Just point and shoot somewhat near her and she's toast.

Back