1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone added shock oil or anything else to the gantry parts to make them move better? I honestly feel like I'm gonna snap something whenever I move it. I didn't think it'd be any issues but wanted to see if anyone had added some lube in some way.

He looks pretty good next to my 46. I do wish the base had a metal plate though, oh well.

TZ5pYbe.jpg

Sorry. i have a cool set of figures mostly star wars. this is my first marvel figure. this is a beast! problem i have is with switching the heads. I am afraid to break something when i try to pull the neck off. the iron man head comes off easily its the neck... sorry for the drunk post

Sorry. i have a cool set of figures mostly star wars. this is my first marvel figure. this is a beast! problem i have is with switching the heads. I am afraid to break something when i try to pull the neck off. the iron man head comes off easily its the neck... sorry for the drunk post

You're an official Iron Man owner now. Push the neck from the back with your thumb like you're pushing it to look down. It'll pop off forward with decent pressure. Good luck!

Some fun with my Iron Man mk IV. Im not sure if I like the relaxed doughnut scene pose or I should just keep him in a neutral position, any feedback? I love the armor and feel it looks best standing up. A bit of fun either way :)

1.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190104183605250_COVER.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Er... Sheepish question - the very outer corner panels of the black light-up stand section of the gantry... How do you position the little yellow arms in order to get them lying flat again?

I wish I could find more sellers on eBay selling the gantry by itself. I've only ever found one and I couldn't afford it at the time :gah:

The gantry didn't come out by itself this time, so the same amount of single sellers are available as before.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and there are several IM suites to choose from right now. Mk7, Concept, Mk50, HB, etc.

I think in the last year there was also the Mk 5 and Mk 6 too. Definite Iron Man overload right now.

I think it will sell out in the not so distant future. Besides the gantry set is a very expensive piece for the average collector.

That's one of the reasons I didn't get the gantry version. The other reason was the regular version was the only one left at my local store and I was able to trade several old figures in to get it without dropping a lot of cash.

Tons of Iron Mans but can now complete the hall of armors in all diecast. Plan to start buying the rest of the armors soon. Is Hot Toys expected to release a Mark I diecast or are they considering the previous one it? I feel if they redid it now it’d be much better

Back