1/6 1/6: Hot Toys - MMS4??D20 - Iron Man 2 - Mark IV Diecast Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on both waitlist for regular and gantry to see which I get. I jumped in the gantry the day it went waitlisted so fingers crossed I will get that one. But I’ll settle for regular. Jumped on regular same day as the gantry though so don’t think I’ll have a lot of luck with the regular. Hope I get a gantry one as that’s what I really want.

I just need a regular. Got on waitlist about a week ago. No idea when it became waitlisted so no idea what my chances are.

So tired of missing out on these armors due to my indecisiveness. Still kicking myself for skipping the Mark V.

I just need a regular. Got on waitlist about a week ago. No idea when it became waitlisted so no idea what my chances are.

So tired of missing out on these armors due to my indecisiveness. Still kicking myself for skipping the Mark V.

I’m kicking myself for not getting the mark 6! I didn’t have the funds for it and by the time I did it sold out! And now goes for 1k or more in evil bay

Jumped on the waitlist last night due to my indecisiveness also.

Anyone know what my chances are that it converts?

Jumped on the waitlist last night due to my indecisiveness also.

Anyone know what my chances are that it converts?

giphy.gif

Big fan of the accessories this figure came with. Hopefully i dont regret not saving up for the gantry but i think i've made peace with it. Pretty cool that the battle damaged parts from the Mk VI fit on the Mk IV

If a figure goes on waiting list does that mean that all the available figures are on payment plan and only if someone cancels then it becomes available? I just got on the waiting list and I am wondering what are they chances it will convert.

If a figure goes on waiting list does that mean that all the available figures are on payment plan and only if someone cancels then it becomes available? I just got on the waiting list and I am wondering what are they chances it will convert.

From how I understand it, Waitlist means "Sold out" but they have some set aside in case any of the units sold have issues, so once all orders are shipped and complaints are resolved, those extra units are sent out. And the odd time theyll find a stash burried in their warehouse

From how I understand it, Waitlist means "Sold out" but they have some set aside in case any of the units sold have issues, so once all orders are shipped and complaints are resolved, those extra units are sent out. And the odd time theyll find a stash burried in their warehouse

Oh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I guess it wont be converting for me then since I assume this went on waitlist a while ago. Best to forget about it and move on.

Oh I see. Thanks for the explanation. I guess it wont be converting for me then since I assume this went on waitlist a while ago. Best to forget about it and move on.

I mean, I wouldnt count on getting one, but theres no harm in keeping your waitlist, you never know

My waitlist converted after a month being on it. I cancelled since I got one of the last gantry set from them. There's hope if the list is still open.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Awesome set up.

Thank you! I wanted to put the mark 4 head sculpt on but since I had IM 3 stark inside I was trying to keep it “real” and keep a workshop feel. I’m debating about upgrading my mark 7 to the new die cast one and selling the old plastic one. The detail and the weathering and battle damage looks great on the new one and now having the mark 4 die cast they are just so much nicer compared to my mark 7 plastic one.

Here is a update on my stark workshop! Added the hall of armor background and boxed up the mark 7 for sale and added my new mark 2 die cast! Love the all metal look the mark 2 had. The gantry is a awesome piece and that mark 4 die cast is stunning!

OLOxYdQ.jpg

M7K6JPZ.jpg

vjWIytK.jpg

BLlDvRB.jpg

My waitlist reservation for the gantry triggered, so I caved and ordered with reward points. I already have the regular version, but I just couldn't resist the gantry.

Back