1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind swapping places with you at all! It gives me a little breathing room! :)

You can bump me to January if you need to. December is tightening up a little bit, but I don't want to miss out on finally upgrading Leia properly!

I’ll just bump you down a bit. I have no idea how fast Cindy will get these made so I can’t judge when anybody’s will get done.

UPDATED

Leia Dress Interest List

Mydnyghte
FlyandFlight
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold

I’ll just bump you down a bit. I have no idea how fast Cindy will get these made so I can’t judge when anybody’s will get done.

UPDATED

Leia Dress Interest List

Mydnyghte
FlyandFlight
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
Hi how much i a dress? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

She tried a hood without the hem just to see if it’d lay properly and it just won’t work without the wire so I’ll have to install one in these as she makes them.
It takes a little time to get it to pose just right even with the wire but it’s doable.

Since the glue joint on the belt has to be broken I’ll also be including a thin, self adhesive Velcro dot that can be cut to fit the belt for reassembly in case peeps didn’t want to try and glue it back together.

I’ll get two dresses finished out today and ready to ship. Probably three or four more by this weekend.

UPDATED

Leia Dress

Mydnyghte (ready to ship soon)
FlyandFlight (ready to ship soon)
D.R.37
Papasmoak
ZE_501
Scifi67
pjam
drjedisith
Skizzoid
Manannin
Xcuri
rgswff
Mah45
Jaymig926
Starfury1984
maru81
Scifi67
DarthAlias
Cavlcade
DarthAlias
Talibane
monkeyjedi
Choryujin
DukeFett
Enzo
RyanBlueThunder
Mose Harper
Rkirby98
waterfold
stormtrooper

Last edited:
I feel like I've won something. Which is surreal ecause I've never really won anything. Though I didn't technically win, this I still consider winning. Even though I owe you money...

I feel like I've won something. Which is surreal ecause I've never really won anything. Though I didn't technically win, this I still consider winning. Even though I owe you money...

:lol

Here it is. The very first finished dress. The wire is finicky but useable. When I had her make mine I never intended to display her hood up so if it worked, great, if not then that was fine too. I think it looks good on display but if that won’t work for you just let me know. :duff

40DCEE3E-3DDF-4159-B6D2-15B8DC37CD8A.jpeg
A708DBBC-AB81-4EA7-8EBE-77D7D8B34E72.jpeg
E094691C-053A-49B8-A139-29B9519629CB.jpeg
F536A279-BBE2-43A1-B354-1BC9DB5FE658.jpeg
677E615F-06EA-42F5-BBEC-50A74233FC36.jpeg

Thank you for making this happen, she looks AMAZING! Looking forward to getting mine. I hope Luke and Ben are next on your list, I'd be in for both.

Back