1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey's Speeder Collectible Vehicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13710517_1409078192452048_3771423627965756607_o.jpg

That's just crazy.... comes with Rey too apparently. Read the card.

She fits perfect! I wonder if thats the reason shes a little small and was planned all along? I hope they sell it individually too..

Love the design. Loved it in the movie and I dig Rey but this is probably an easy pass. I'd be all over it if space was unlimited but that's not the case

As much as I think this piece is pretty cool, I'm still waiting for that Millennium Falcon cockpit. This would be a neat addition to any display though.

Glorious :horror
I selfishly hope there will be a way to get it without Rey because I really don't need two scavengers versions of her. Sold either way.

Wow this will have a heavy price tag.. But wil really consider buying this one. Not into 1/6 scale but this could be an exception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love it, but will only consider it if they have a version without Rey as I have already ordered Rey and I am not interested in having two.

I love it, but will only consider it if they have a version without Rey as I have already ordered Rey and I am not interested in having two.

I wonder, did the display card say "sold with Rey figure" or something like that? Or was the display text just pointing out the obvious fact that that is indeed Rey sitting on the speeder. Can anyone confirm?

Back