1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13703185_1320523111309084_1495015336_n.jpg

Looks good. They didn't capture the 'trauma' of the scene, but it looks nice....a tad orange. Starting to think there may not be many white people working at HT. Likeness is quite good, but then again, I thought DVD was a nice step up from VHS

Looks good. They didn't capture the 'trauma' of the scene, but it looks nice....a tad orange. Starting to think there may not be many white people working at HT

They're just getting on the good side of American's future POTUS. :rotfl

no no no no.

perfect hair and beard and perfectly clean robes?? what a let down. looks like an idealized version, thats aint what we saw on screen. no way no how.

HT, just when i think you got it nailed, you go and do something like this and totally prove me wrong.

Yea they always put the right final touches before release. Nothing to worry about. Star Wars is a huge franchise for them. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no no no no.

perfect hair and beard and perfectly clean robes?? what a let down. looks like an idealized version, thats aint what we saw on screen. no way no how.

HT, just when i think you got it nailed, you go and do something like this and totally prove me wrong.

No worries, not like most of us don't have access to dirt or anything.

So it looks like they have 2 Lukes displayed based on one pic I saw. Anyone know what the other one is?

Don't you play with my emotions....please don't tell me it's RoTJ......

I wonder how this will cost honestly. The only accessory would probably be a stand right?

I get what you mean. If you look, it's not clean, but the robes are in perfect condition. I think that's what's throwing you off.

no no no no.

Maybe post the picture so we can get an idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't you play with my emotions....please don't tell me it's RoTJ......

False alarm. It was just the way they had the little sign set up next to old Luke's figure stand. I think I just wanted there to be a ROTJ Luke. :lol

You know, I know this is too premature to say based on the trends of this forum, but that sculpt looks amazing. I know we're supposed to remain poker faced and initially say, "Meh, it's ok. Could be better." Not until later on concede that it's great, but really, it does look great.

Back