1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived in store last night: picking up today. Time to give Rey someone to take the light saber from her aching outstretched arm !!

Arrived in store last night: picking up today. Time to give Rey someone to take the light saber from her aching outstretched arm !!

Presuming he takes it, that is. For all we know, he could demand that she throw it off of the cliff into the water, never wanting to see that thing and its bad mojo again.

That would be rude.... but I can see him doing that.
In mean time,

It's too hot to open up Luke (or Strange) so I've stopped off for an iced beer !!!

I have an IKEA detolf and plan to display TFA Luke and Resistance Rey on the top shelf to recreate the final scene...

does anyone know if you can get a background picture of that scene? Is there someone who makes custom backgrounds for the detolfs?

My gf is going to make the same thing you want for me when I get my Luke. I'll post pics of it when shes done and if your interested give me a shout.

My gf is going to make the same thing you want for me when I get my Luke. I'll post pics of it when shes done and if your interested give me a shout.

Thank you! Your GF is awesome. When it comes to sixth scale, all my wife ever gives me is grief.:lol

That would be rude.... but I can see him doing that.
In mean time,

It's too hot to open up Luke (or Strange) so I've stopped off for an iced beer !!!

Beer with ice? :cuckoo:

Probably would have been cheaper to stop off for a 6-pack of something like Keystone Light if you wanted watered down beer.

Step 1. Fill glass with ice
Step 2. Pour beer over ice slowly
Step 3. Drink beer inside 5 seconds
Step 4. Put down glass which is still full of ice

Rationale: when you walk in from 40+ degrees, a beer out of the fridge isn't cold enough!!

First beer needs to be uber cold.

After first one, the bottles from the fridge are fine ....

Still haven't inboxed Luke!!!

I like this Luke figure and all but I'm still enamored by this iced beer thing. I'm just curious what parts of the world this is popular in.

Just open up Luke man, and Doctor Strange !! Didn't realise he was out yet. Am very tempted as he is a great figure. Just not the strongest connection to me.

Hahahaha
I never expected the beer to, well....

Anyways, I will open Luke and Strange tonight. It's been crazy busy at work so I've been working at work, working in the pub and working at home.
I think I've nailed this project though, so it's time to crack open some toys, and no, I won't do it over an iced beer ;-)

Hahahaha
I never expected the beer to, well....

Anyways, I will open Luke and Strange tonight. It's been crazy busy at work so I've been working at work, working in the pub and working at home.
I think I've nailed this project though, so it's time to crack open some toys, and no, I won't do it over an iced beer ;-)

:lol
Looking forward to some pics. I'm kinda curious about the eye position. I saw a photo the other day that made him look googly eyed and am hoping that's not the case.

I have to say that I think this portrait (the actual thing, not my pic) is fantastic.
It captures a distant gaze and you could believe that the figure is deep in thought. I like it.

Here's a coupl of quick more or less out the box pics of the whole figure.

Back