1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Need a Poe to finish off the Force Awakens cast!

20170520_133441b.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Here they are. I passed on Phasma because I just hated her role in Force Wakens lol. Hopefully she's better in Ep8.

01.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - Han & Chewbacca Collectible Figure

Baddies look great. Based on roles in the movies and looks my choice would be TIE Pilot, Flametrooper, Finn Trooper, and Ren. Really like the opening and the Falcon chase.
Space intervened so just have Ren and Finntrooper.

Couldn't muster any interest for Phasma even with the free deal they have going on now if you buy a two pack of troopers.

Last edited:

Here's my small TFA crew. Much as I loved the movie, these were the only figures I've had any real desire to own.

I do look forward to adding a TLJ Luke someday though.

20170520_095039 (778x900).jpg

Here's my small TFA crew. Much as I loved the movie, these were the only figures I've had any real desire to own.

I do look forward to adding a TLJ Luke someday though.

View attachment 342834

Did you paint your BB-8 to be more orange?

Yup I repainted and reweathered him awhile ago. There are more pics in the Rey thread somewhere.

bb8s.jpg

20161213_203251 (628x900).jpg

Han showed up today after a long 3 month haul from a reliable ebay shipper.

Pros-
He's in my collection finally
I got a flawless and very nice head sculpt

Cons
slight stain on the collar
Crushed box - of course!

Heres some pics unfutzed and no color correction. Dig that awesome flesh tone paint apps and touch of gray on the head!

p.s. The jacket cylinders slipped right in by inserting them from the bottom- Top insertion is a no-no.
Cheers friends!

Attachments

• IMG_3521.JPG
    IMG_3521.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 455
  • IMG_3523.JPG
    IMG_3523.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 457
Last edited:

On another note, any less picky person have an empty Han box they are willing to part with for cash or even a swap out?
PM me:)

Im actually selling my Han after only a few days of ownership. I have too many things hitting at once..lol PM me.

Back