1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Yoda Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'd go great with my upcoming SS Snowspeeder Luke and TFA R2-D2.

Yoda thinks so also. :duff

Ugggggh! This is my most anticipated figure, but my living situation is going to be all over the place until August, so I don't have anywhere I can ship it to! I hope I won't have to buy it after its been sold out for exorbitant prices.

Can you just have it shipped to your local UPS store and then pick it up there?

Yoda thinks so also. :duff

giphy.gif

"Buy me, you must"

Also yeah, SilverStar17's idea sounds good for your situation Microwave.

ESB is just such a beautiful film visually that any reminder of it on your shelf is going to add to your well-being. Think of it as an investment in yourself.

ESB is just such a beautiful film visually that any reminder of it on your shelf is going to add to your well-being. Think of it as an investment in yourself.

That's actually a great way of looking at it! Sums up a lot of what I get out of this hobby. These characters are such amazing designs and realised so well in 6th scale, that I have a higher appreciation of the original artists, costume designers and prop makers because I can hold them in my hands and study them. It's more than just "they're cool". They're art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's actually a great way of looking at it! Sums up a lot of what I get out of this hobby. These characters are such amazing designs and realised so well in 6th scale, that I have a higher appreciation of the original artists, costume designers and prop makers because I can hold them in my hands and study them. It's more than just "they're cool". They're art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, Sixth Scale. Captures my feelings very well, too!

Just got my 14 day notice....... $40 shipping to U.K.!! Plus will have to pay customs/import tax :-( Used $100 worth of RP, but still going to cost a fair bit for the little guy.

Just got my 14 day notice....... $40 shipping to U.K.!! Plus will have to pay customs/import tax :-( Used $100 worth of RP, but still going to cost a fair bit for the little guy.

Wow - so for UK residents the fig would be close to US$300 all up?

Good call, Wor-Gar. That did the trick. His head won't tilt back any further though so a little dremmel action might be needed around the back of the neck.

IMG_0472.JPG

Back