1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that'd be the version I want. Makes him look different from Finn and the orange pops compared to Finn and Rey.

If they invest in the development of a Poe HS, i'd be surprised they would only go for a Pilot Gear version. Already having a jacket in their library would push them toward a Jakku Poe as well me think.

Are they any of you talented people out there who have customised a regular trooper to look like the Finn bloody version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what neck peg will look right with a standard Finn head on a First Order stormtrooper body? The neck pegs that come with the 2 figures are too short.

Has anyone 3D printed a custom neck peg?

Last edited:
I only permanently changed two items. The helmet, which had the blood painted on, and the Finn head, which i painted the sweat onto.
A similar look can be done to the head non-permanently by using latex very lightly applied.
The rest of the weathering was watered pastels which could be wiped off if needed later.

0EA42310-11F1-4579-A286-54ED78F02414.jpg

D22E5A6C-F0E3-4034-9773-4EA35C00920E.jpg

523A7622-55A1-4189-91CC-FB3C8D2B5A9F.jpg

34442133-F976-4E3C-B6DF-48E561B5C280.jpg

714E09EC-D2D5-477E-A6AA-2E2E0BBD9CA7.jpg

That's a BADASS Custom !

I'm still kicking myself for missing the SSC preorder on this one. I'm debating either ebaying one or maybe putting together my own bootleg using available pieces.

This figure was perfect as the regular Finn and various TFA Stormtroopers didn't do much for me for whatever reason.

One of the things I really dig is it reminds me of that first moment of the teaser trailer where Finn pops up on screen and all the excitement of awaiting the start of the ST. Worth the money if you feel similarly or are tempted.

I paid to grab him early from China so paid over retail and don't regret it.

Looks awesome, what paint works best for the blood, everything I have seems too red?

Clear red. Paint the outer, dried, blood smear shapes in clear red. Once those shapes are dry, take the same clear red and add a few drops of black paint into the mix. I'd guess no more that 5/1 mix of red/black. Use those to paint the darker, congealed, shapes inside.

This figure should be $150 bucks like the rest of the bargain bin troopers. I could paint brush that helmet in 5 minutes to recreate the effect and pop on a 20 dollar Finn headsculpt.

But you'd still miss the exclusive sweaty Finn HS :monkey3

Back