1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Ep.VII - Finn (Stormtrooper Ver.) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John's Instagram page.

12c0cafb2da6b01438398164b9508e92.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

hmmm...so if sideshow sells this, it'll sell out within the day then, huh?

Might be the first thing I order from the new film. I still need to get Rey on pre-order and get Kylo and a First Order Storm Trooper or two. Wondering what else we might see from Hot Toys and Sideshow for May the 4th.

I was going to just pick up a loose head and plop it on my trooper, but now I'm not so sure...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmmm.exclusive.
I remember the old days when that meant something when ordering via SSC.
This might be one of those times for me incase it sells out quick on PO.

Looks like this should be released soon. I actually want this one. Hopefully it goes up for order on Sideshow.

This figure really would have benefited from a sculpt with a surprised or scared look. Even a "sweaty" app would have helped. This sculpt is lacking emotion, which conflicts with the scenes where he is wearing the trooper gear.

Just a guess?

If this is released soon I hope the Finn 2 pack follows it out quickly! I need my TFA heroes!

From HT Facebook:

"Hot Toys’ First Mainland China Flagship Store is opening in 2 weeks at Disneytown in Shanghai! The new store will provide one-of-a-kind shopping experience where customers can choose their favorite products while immersed in the vast cinematic universes of Marvel and Star Wars, two of the biggest movie franchises in the world!
To celebrate the opening of this new store, we have prepared a number of exclusive 1/6th scale collectible figures and Cosbaby from Iron Man and Star Wars for fans to purchase on-site!
Today, we are delighted to invite our fans to attend an opening private party on June 7 at our new Shanghai flagship store @ Disneytown to firstly experience this utopia for high-end collectible fans and have the chance to purchase the exclusive collectible figures*!
Fans who are interested to attend can send an email to [email protected] with the subject “I Want to Join the Party” along with your full name and contact number before May 30 11:59pm (PST) for a chance to receive the official invitation**.
Terms & Condition:
* The exclusive collectibles are only available while stock last.
** Official invitation is required to attend the private party. Quota is limited.
*** The party attendees will be responsible for covering their own travel expenses and all related costs
**** Hot Toys Limited reserves the rights for final decision of the above terms & conditions if changes occur."

Finally! Definitely considering this, since I'm not interested in the other Finn figure. Here's hoping Sideshow will get a batch!

A detailed first order trooper helmet with the foam connector would be nice. The helmet is a highlight in the stormtrooper Luke set.

I was thinking of getting the two pack with Finn since the price was good, but I think this figure, Rey, BB8 and Kylo would make a great grouping.

I just saw a photo of this, I really like it. I don't want two Finns, but that bloody hand print on his helmet I really like. I'd feel tempted to get a 2nd Rey but dammit, her lightsaber doesn't light up. :gah:

Probably just an exclusive stand like they did for that one stormtrooper that was a TRU exclusive in China.

Back