1/6 Hot Toys- MMS- Lone Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Ranger looks great!

Where did you get the hat?

Got it from an old arts and crafts store in California, just pure luck, bought the last two plus the last black she had all the same style and another white but shorter from the crown not appropriate for the Lone ranger but
maybe for another custom, try e-bay, good luck :wave

I guess this pretender will have to do until someone does a proper Clayton Moore version.

I like the design, but the way the film portrayed him really left a bad taste in my mouth.

Agreed, very much an origin story in which he spent most of the film finding his feet. He's only a fully fledged hero for the last half-hour - it cries out for a sequel (which alas is probably not coming).

FYI... I went into the Disney Store today. All of the LONE RANGER stuff is on Clearance now. The Barbie-like 1/6 Silver is only $12.99. Definitely worth it as a placeholder until someone makes a proper 1/6 white horse.

Face looks a bit like Jack Bauer. What I expect from Hot Toys is to do the faces really well, and this seems kinda "Meh!". Hopefully, this is a "meanwhile" face, while the real face is getting the last touch ups.

Haven't seen the movie yet but the figs look great. Nice custom by the way. No shortage of talent on these boards.

What about the horse by 303 that comes with Guan Yu?

Guess it could be painted white & rehaired or maybe they're gonna make a white one sometime.

Last edited:
Wow I like these, if & when they do come out I will probably get them. I liked the movie (it wasn't great but...) would love to see a sequel-not happening.

The movie was GREAT to me...but glad alot of guys here liked it

HT PLEASE get these specs out soon...

I'm a friend of Hammer's he and I did a few stage shows a few years back (before he went on to do Social Network) and I told him that people were talking about him playing batman and he thought that was completely ridiculous and he doesn't even think he himself would make a good batman which I kinda agree. He and I both agreed he'd be fairly forgettable because he doesn't think he'd bring anything new to the role. Which idk if he could or not. I don't think he wants to become a star of anything mainstream yet lol

Cool new pic from STGCC
loneranger.jpg

photo Jun Teo ?

Nice pic. I wonder if they will release the trusty steeds? Gotta have a Silver and Scout.

Back