1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life without Benedict Sherlock is void of purpose. Also love the fact that Martin Freeman has been in several projects with him.
Sherlock
Hobbit
Now MCU
Their bromance is fun and funny to watch. Plus loved Benedict in Into Darkness. Very good actor. Odd but good.

I've stopped watching even trailers. To anything. I know what I want to see and what I don't. I'll go see this, I'm not a huge Marvel Fan, Civil War was okay, not good but okay. I'm not a fan of Cumberbatch, don't know why, something about him I'm not crazy about. But I liked Strange since he was in Strange Tales (with Cloak and Dagger) and the book now is crazy good.

Hmm, well, I've avoided the 'net and trailers for some stuff. Sometimes I think Marvel shows way too much, but on the other hand it's real hard to lock down security/casting lists/photos etc. these days so might as well preview stuff yourself.

But these films are turning me into a huge Marvel fan, getting me doing a lot more reading. Early on I blew this Marvel film off - then the trailers show up and I'm POing this fig which IMO looks amazing/unique and definitely seeing this film in IMAX. I like Cumberbatch's work, tho not a huge huge fan. But IMO he's got voice and presence and can pull off that costume and really works his roles.

Great idea IMO from a poster - the more "magical" of the Marvel characters e.g. DS and SW. I was already re-considering getting SW. More poverty for me.:cool:

Life without Benedict Sherlock is void of purpose. Also love the fact that Martin Freeman has been in several projects with him.
Sherlock
Hobbit
Now MCU
Their bromance is fun and funny to watch. Plus loved Benedict in Into Darkness. Very good actor. Odd but good.
I pity the poor director that eventually has to deal with Cumberbatch, Freeman and Hiddleston together at one film set ... XD

I think I'll stop watching trailers now. I've seen all of them so far but from now on I'll just wait till October 27 and watch the movie. :3

Yeah I'm sick of overexposure in general... I gotta avoid promos. Going into a big movie without already knowing half of it for once would be nice. :lol

Learned my lesson from Age of Ultron. Ant-Man and Civil War were SOOOOO much better going in blind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this real?

2016-10-13 09.57.54.jpg

It's from some show, Strange is on display beside this figure. Man I hope this means they're making the main characters too.

Milk magazine is rumored to have some new hot toys release. And this at their show I think

I don't even know who plays this character. You can't see their face in the trailers. Please God make a figure of Mordo. Hero Kwan on Instagram put a pic up of a show being set up with the usual lifesize Strange statue.

Back