1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna look good with Ghost Rider and other fringe Marvel characters.
I'm still holding out hope for a Hot Toys Leapfrog, Stilt Man, and NFL SuperPro.

22AWOGZ.jpg

Side note, excited to see what the "Three (3) green colored mandalas of light in three different sizes" look like as they don't appear to be seen in the promo pics. Spoiler items perhaps?

Like Ant-Man, DS is going to have to win me over at the movies first to get a PO outta' this chumby (worked out really well with Ant-Man though).

PO'd - irregardless of the film it's a fantastic version of Doctor Strange. (Though of course I am actually very excited about the film!)

... Might end up ordering a second further down the line, there's far too much potential for kitbashing with the stuff this figure comes with, and terribly I think I'd want doubles of just about everything except the head and specific to him scarred hands... At which point I might as well just order another!

PO'd - irregardless of the film it's a fantastic version of Doctor Strange. (Though of course I am actually very excited about the film!)

... Might end up ordering a second further down the line, there's far too much potential for kitbashing with the stuff this figure comes with, and terribly I think I'd want doubles of just about everything except the head and specific to him scarred hands... At which point I might as well just order another!

smart thinking

I'm getting him whether or not I like the movie, so I've ordered him. I see the $10 shipping is back. :yess:

Back