1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yes, he has facial sculpt details under the mask

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Wonder if the device on he's hands is removable? Is cool that you can see the eyes and facial underneath the mask.

OMG ENOUGH. Firstly, the joke isn't funny anymore, it was already getting stale in 2015. And second, why is it that every new figure announced we see some "person" like you say "well at least it ain't Iron Man" but no one ever says "at least it isn't another Stormtrooper"????? Why, why, WHY????

Iron Man sells, HT is a business. And just for reference, out of all the HPP suits Mk. 8-41 (34 armors) 18 have NOT been released or announced, that's more than half. Get off the IM Hating bandwagon and find something useful to do.

Also.. 375 not iron man figures...compared to around 30 iron man figures. So...yeah. 325 MORE non iron man figures.

Crossbones gets a figure.

And the main villain of Guardians doesn't.

HT in a nutshell.

Yeah, a business. Civil war will be two or three times as popular as gotg. When gotg was announced no one knew if it would succeed. And just Becuase they have yet to release a figure doesn't mean it won't be. The main villain from im2 came out five years after the film. The main villain from im3 is yet to release.

Yeah, a business. Civil war will be two or three times as popular as gotg. When gotg was announced no one knew if it would succeed. And just Becuase they have yet to release a figure doesn't mean it won't be. The main villain from im2 came out five years after the film. The main villain from im3 is yet to release.

I want Killian but I doubt it'll happen.

He would be a great figure. And I think with the way the SW and electro translucent effects turned out and where received there's a better chance for killian now.

Thanks for the backup Motux! I was actually going to use that for my 3rd reason, but am so tired of the IM figure haters.

I feel the same. The iron man figures are what have allowed for a massive increase in the other characters. The success of iron man has grown the company significantly. And if you don't want it then don't buy it. Why people think it's ok the begrudge what someone else enjoys is beyond me. It's petty and silly. Look at all the Star Wars and civil war and BvS figures. I mean we have seen 14 figures from civil war, a film that has not even been released, and two are iron man. Lol

Back