1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot a throat grabbing in this movie... :rotfl
tumblr_nm7uyrL3ov1t5koiio3_500.gif

tumblr_nm7uyrL3ov1t5koiio2_500.gif

tumblr_nm7uyrL3ov1t5koiio1_500.gif

Also since that weaksauce lump of a monster nearly beat Thor half to death in The Dark World. Ultimate Ultron should have no problem dispatching him with a quick neck snap right :D :monkey3

Lot a throat grabbing in this movie... :rotfl

Also since that weaksauce lump of a monster nearly beat Thor half to death in The Dark World. Ultimate Ultron should have no problem dispatching him with a quick neck snap right :D :monkey3

Seems they saw that coming....

THOR (CHRIS HEMSWORTH)
The Asgardian God of Thunder returns as Earth’s sworn protector. More brash and powerful than ever, Thor serves as the moral compass for the team and continues his personal quest to find the identity of his brother’s secret ally while also warning his teammates of threats that are bigger than any of them imagine.

So, looks like the same head.

Something about that makes me think of megatron from the movies.

Ultimate Ultron or whatever the hell you want to call him.

siR65v9.gif

Looks a lot better there, gonna be tough to choose between a king arts 1/9 version of this and the HT 1/6 Sentry for me. Just not feeling that asymmetrical design and the changes to the sentries head design anymore. Still hoping for the EW cover but it's highly unlikely leaving a 1/9 version of this as the best fit for my needs.

Especially the darker scene of the two, that's what I wanted Ultron to look like in this. Just didn't want/expect him to be 8ft tall. I want him smaller to scale with Thanos.

Especially the darker scene of the two, that's what I wanted Ultron to look like in this. Just didn't want/expect him to be 8ft tall. I want him smaller to scale with Thanos.

Didn't Anthony say the Ultron Prime figure was 18 or 19 inches tall on its base? Come on, HT, the scale, mind the scale! :ohbfrank:

Love the way the eyes look on Ultimate Ultron. Definately prefer that design over Prime from what we've seen

I like a super tall Ultron, adds to the creepiness of him like the Kanamites from that "To Serve Man" episode of the Twilight Zone. Unnaturally tall is disturbing.

Ultimate Ultron or whatever the hell you want to call him.

siR65v9.gif
Amazing gif there. The proportions look more leveled out in that newest clip, in which he simply looks a bit thicker than Prime instead of being disproportionate. This essentially puts my initial worries to rest and now it REALLY makes me hope that HT delivers on an outstanding figure. Also notice how his antennae are longer than Prime's? They seem to curve in a little more and it gives this really uniform appearance. So far it's looking like a tie for me between Prime and Ultimate's desgin (both look like great Ultron designs and both look so good!)

Well I'm sold, not that I wasn't going to get it anyway. :panic:

Amazing gif there. The proportions look more leveled out in that newest clip, in which he simply looks a bit thicker than Prime instead of being disproportionate. This essentially puts my initial worries to rest and now it REALLY makes me hope that HT delivers on an outstanding figure. Also notice how his antennae are longer than Prime's? They seem to curve in a little more and it gives this really uniform appearance. So far it's looking like a tie for me between Prime and Ultimate's desgin (both look like great Ultron designs and both look so good!)

Yeah I'm getting this version for sure, getting a better look at him just shows how spot on they got the final design. I still like Prime but this looks how I'd expect a MCU Ultron to look. He's got a serious V-taper going on too, dude lifts big :lol

Just a case of scale now, will likely go King Arts to get him around 12-13 inches tall at 1/9 but if he doesn't look as good as HT's I'll just get a 1/6 version and have seperate Ultron and Thanos displays.

Really want a high-res picture of that darker scene from the gif. One menacing mofo.

Antennae?

I'm pretty sure that those are handsfree devices.

Yeah I'm getting this version for sure, getting a better look at him just shows how spot on they got the final design. I still like Prime but this looks how I'd expect a MCU Ultron to look. He's got a serious V-taper going on too, dude lifts big :lol

Just a case of scale now, will likely go King Arts to get him around 12-13 inches tall at 1/9 but if he doesn't look as good as HT's I'll just get a 1/6 version and have seperate Ultron and Thanos displays.

Really want a high-res picture of that darker scene from the gif. One menacing mofo.

Good choice! Indeed, I like how the new head (or "helmet"?) also gives him this v-shaped streamlined appearance that looks reminiscent of his comic version. The way they created this vertical edge/division between the eyes makes it look creepy awesome.

Definitely love what I'm seeing so far. :clap

Antennae?

I'm pretty sure that those are handsfree devices.

:lol

Back