1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe she is an "Exclusive", so they are saving money by using a gun they already use for another character?

Honestly the gun is the least of my worries. The sculpt is great, the suit is awesome and the went the correct route with the hair. Very happy with her!!
Agree. Looks great even in the Con pictures. :hi5:

if I really wanna be accurate can always find the actual gun in the aftermarket

That's why I gave my opinion on the gun, easy to get one on the secondary market if your OCD gets the best of you. :lol

Maybe she is an "Exclusive", so they are saving money by using a gun they already use for another character?

Agree, their just reusing the widow gun, not a big thing to me.

image.jpg

According to imfdb.... Maria Hill used the "Standard" Glock 17 at the end.... And a Walter PPK at Avenger's tower...

Fury & Coulson should have standard glocks....

Fury should have an M&P (which he has for both his figures) while Coulson had a Glock 19 based on pre AoS and would have an M&P based on his post Avenger's AoS to current (still considering a Coulson and going to look for a parted Fury pistol to upgrade him so he looks more like AoS/TWS timeframe).

If I were guaranteed to get Coulson I would be very tempted to pick up Hill and Fury, unfortunately the supplies of Hill have dried up may put in an order for Fury though (so many decisions, got a couple of imminent figures to pay off, not long ago ordered one of the new TFA Stormtroopers and have no idea how invested Im going to get with that not to mention Cap3 and BvS round the corner!)

According to imfdb.... Maria Hill used the "Standard" Glock 17 at the end.... And a Walter PPK at Avenger's tower...
Fury & Coulson should have standard glocks....

Uh duh! The PPK is the correct fashion choice for formal gun enthusiasts :lol
*cue James Bond theme :lol

I've put off ordering her. I have to wait until after the holidays before I can get her. Hopefully she'll still be available because I still want her.

2 flex payments down, 1 to go on October 5th.

So she is suppose to come out in September in HK and we have about 12 days left in the month. Given transit time from HK to US, I think she will come out in US in the Nov - Dec timeframe...

Just my 2 cents...

The red Raiden was just released, she could be next. If she's out in HK before September is up, I think SSC will have her by the end of October.

If the last flex is Oct. 5 she should be shipped to customers before the end of October, otherwise they will push the last flex to November. They won't take the last flex payment unless the figure is expected to be in their warehouse in the month it's taken.

Fury should have an M&P (which he has for both his figures) while Coulson had a Glock 19 based on pre AoS and would have an M&P based on his post Avenger's AoS to current (still considering a Coulson and going to look for a parted Fury pistol to upgrade him so he looks more like AoS/TWS timeframe).

If I were guaranteed to get Coulson I would be very tempted to pick up Hill and Fury, unfortunately the supplies of Hill have dried up may put in an order for Fury though (so many decisions, got a couple of imminent figures to pay off, not long ago ordered one of the new TFA Stormtroopers and have no idea how invested Im going to get with that not to mention Cap3 and BvS round the corner!)

What do you mean by this - "unfortunately the supplies of Hill have dried up"

Back