1/6 Hot Toys Luke Skywalker - Dark Empire (Legends)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 3693 in queue and got in around the 75% mark and was able to get one.

So far have been able to grab every Artisan from Sideshow except Jack. Unfortunately missed that announcement.

Decided to have a look at it. No coin on the artisan? They should have included that. I guess not much demand for this.

The line is paused now. I’m just waiting to see what happens. Probably won’t get it anyways even if I have a shot.

Got in just to see the cost. Thought about ordering one just cause but decided against it. No point in putting down a PO/NRD for something I really don't want. I already have the one version of Luke I want on my shelf and will only change if they make a real 2.0 ROTJ version

You’re def not wrong; Anakin having longish hair benefits from the wool hair and Jack having the cloth bandana and real bits in the hair helps too…short hair characters, for me, don’t need real hair if they can sculpt the hair as good as it looks here. I’m by no means crapping on this figure, just not worth the extra bit of change to me.
I feel the same way, for this one I just didn’t like the hair sculpt as much as the previous Lukes, with the Artisan I can play around with it more to make it look the way I want I guess.

I’d be curious to get an Artisan just to see how they are in person, but the only one that I’ve really been tempted by thus far is Anakin.

Back