1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - Neon Tech Iron Man Mark IV Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Top gent Manny.

I have this guy locked in after paying $40/£30 for a code yesterday. Sure, I could have waited for the RSVP list...but with my 1/6 budget having been significantly bolstered by a couple of recent cancelations, I thought I'd get in for him now.

Now I just need to source a decent black light.

1933B218-A5B5-4DB8-B072-E505C0C85E11.jpg

Enjoy fellas!!

Arghh! It showed me the Neon page,but when I hit place order it says “you cannot buy with the code provided”. Probably someone faster than me got it...[emoji21][emoji29]

Same thing happened to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a ticket at 25$ off ebay and ordered. Last month I was considering buy at HK prices,so 25$ is a good peace of mind...

So IronManny hooked me up with a code yesterday. So I'm going to pass the karma along to someone else too. A friend of mine who I didn't know it was going there asked me if I was interested in his code. So I will pass it along to someone here. enjoy.
c6ff82b824d2b7b2ed6bf66104b61da4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So IronManny hooked me up with a code yesterday. So I'm going to pass the karma along to someone else too. A friend of mine who I didn't know it was going there asked me if I was interested in his code. So I will pass it along to someone here. enjoy.

Yessssssss!!!!!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on the RSVP list so I’m assuming if I’m on there we can’t use the code?

You can absolutely use it if you're on the list, just visit side.show/neon and enter it.

If you entered one previously that let you through but didn't let you check out though, you might be in a bad place since you aren't seeing the code entry now.

Good going, Man!!

Back