1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't love the design for L, so it was an easy pass. The accessories pack looks interesting, but paying $600ish for all of that is ridiculous.

With Infinity War 2 just round the corner, I am tempering purchases. There might be a Mark LI in that movie wielding a stark infinity gauntlet :panic: Considering the movie might start years after the events of the first movie, redesigns will be aplenty.

Honestly the thing I want most in the accessories is the battle damage face plate. Wish there were more of that in the set instead of a few of those weapons.

Was just about to say the same thing, would just like to have the RDJ headsculpt and holding the helmet with the damaged faceplate on it. Ah well.

Was just about to say the same thing, would just like to have the RDJ headsculpt and holding the helmet with the damaged faceplate on it. Ah well.

That would be a cool display but since it’s all nanotech, he really wouldn’t be holding anything.

One of the pictures that HT put up actually shows almost exactly how I’d display mine exactly except that I’d probably use the “power mallet” on his left arm.

Looks incredible to me. I could sell everything else except the BD faceplate and the Katar. I’d probably make back the cost of the set lol

Attachments

• 335F7DF3-71A2-4E13-91F9-0640C9C7AB81.jpeg
    335F7DF3-71A2-4E13-91F9-0640C9C7AB81.jpeg
    296.5 KB · Views: 161
  • FBBD90FE-50D1-4542-AFF9-FCC2CADE9084.jpeg
    FBBD90FE-50D1-4542-AFF9-FCC2CADE9084.jpeg
    317.3 KB · Views: 162
i’m not happy about having to shell out the extra $, but what am i gonna do besides eat it.

gotta have it all from this movie![emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be that hard to make yourself with some small mirrors and thin plastic sheet bent to a large radius painted red.

I suppose so, but:
tenor.gif

I know there is pretty much no chance they'll add anything to the actual figure. But I was hoping they would throw that set in with the figure at the last minute... Typing it out even seemed ridiculous. I'll see myself out.

$200. Plus likely extra shipping? Hard Pass. Maybe if they were included together with a higher price tag I'd go for it.

So I still have to get this $400 plus figure and now have to get the accessories set separately :thud:

I know there is pretty much no chance they'll add anything to the actual figure. But I was hoping they would throw that set in with the figure at the last minute... Typing it out even seemed ridiculous. I'll see myself out.

Nah, it's a fair wish I think. I mean from a production point of view it is 4 of the same part. One mould, easy assembly and paint apps. Simple to place on a little stand with clear rods holding them up. Pretty easy and inexpensive really.

And thinking about it brings more to the display of the figure than that "turbo boost mono foot" thing....who is going to use that ???

Back