1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting or plan on getting the Hall of armor for your MK L? They're now instock at BBTS and sideshow. I ended up buying it from BBTS(cheaper than SS AND I'll get it by July 3rd[emoji846]) but I'm curious to see if the MK L will, A. Fit inside and B. If itll look good. Also, will the Hall of armor light up the MK L or any Diecast ironman?

Anyone getting or plan on getting the Hall of armor for your MK L? They're now instock at BBTS and sideshow. I ended up buying it from BBTS(cheaper than SS AND I'll get it by July 3rd[emoji846]) but I'm curious to see if the MK L will, A. Fit inside and B. If itll look good. Also, will the Hall of armor light up the MK L or any Diecast ironman?
Thanks for the heads up. I might grab one; I want to eventually do an iron man shelf, and I think one of these is a necessity. I might swap my order for the Wakanda throne to this, actually.

I can't imagine that the L wouldn't fit, people have put some of the super bulky IM3 armors in them.

Well my preorder fell through for this. I don't know how companies oversell product. Will probably skip this now unless a local supplier has some left over once released here.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey All - I haven't opened a new IM figure in years and I appear to have a leaning issue. Something appears off with the right leg. The hip sockets don't sit at the same level and the figure has a HEAVY lean. Has anyone seen this and/or can recommend a fix? RMA? I'm don't really want to screw with a $300+ figure. I've already tried to push / pull on each leg with no luck. Thanks.

TwdEhXj.jpg

FXJEkkF.jpg

mcU2dF4.jpg

z76I2a1.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the pictures taken from the side, it seems as if the right leg needs to be pushed upwards a click.

Last question and thank you guys. Would SS consider this battle damaged? A little excessive, I know, but it's easily noticeable since it's the dang face plate.

Hr2UOIw.jpg

I've seen that pic and it doesn't make sense to me. How is it still articulated? Especially on that arm

Back