1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 449034

Thats a hell of an upgrade

Actually to me it almost seems like a downgrade from these enhancer things in IW. Since I'm guessing it serves about the same purpose.

maxresdefault.jpg

My final payment is April 25th and so far I haven’t been delayed...

my final payment date was april 5th and now it’s may 5

should i change the date to later day in the month, like instead of payments on every 5th...or even just pay it off now ? would that get me a sooner ship date?

anyone know?

my final payment date was april 5th and now it’s may 5

should i change the date to later day in the month, like instead of payments on every 5th...or even just pay it off now ? would that get me a sooner ship date?

anyone know?

If you ordered from Sideshow, I suggest that you reach out to their customer service team. That might be the quickest and surest way to know whether you can get your order shipped earlier. But it also depends on how much stock Sideshow gets on its first shipment compared to the number of people who have already paid in full.

If you ordered from Sideshow, I suggest that you reach out to their customer service team. That might be the quickest and surest way to know whether you can get your order shipped earlier. But it also depends on how much stock Sideshow gets on its first shipment compared to the number of people who have already paid in full.

i’ve never pre ordered before. why wouldn’t they just leave my final payment as April 5 and then ship it out as a paid in full when it’s in stock?

what’s the best way to contact them?

i’ve never pre ordered before. why wouldn’t they just leave my final payment as April 5 and then ship it out as a paid in full when it’s in stock?

Below is a link. They also have the chat option (you'll see it on the lower right side of your screen on their website during Sideshow's office hours IIRC). I prefer to use the chat function because I can multitask but still get a quick response from them. I hope this helps.

https://www.sideshow.com/contact

They might bump it to May 5 if it's not in stock and then if the shipment arrives April 20th they would not charge and ship until May 5th. if you have one payment left just switch it to pay in full and then it will charge and ship whenever these arrive.

They might bump it to May 5 if it's not in stock and then if the shipment arrives April 20th they would not charge and ship until May 5th. if you have one payment left just switch it to pay in full and then it will charge and ship whenever these arrive.

ok so i went to change payment date and every date of the month is for may.

i went to “switch to single payment” and it says this...

Modify Payment Plan
Pay in Full

Your PayPal will be charged $122.00 at the time your order is shipped (Apr 2019 - Jun 2019).

isn’t this essentially what’s going on now, with my final payment date the 5th, considering it’s my last pay and all my other payments were for $122

i don’t see an option to lay it all off now it just says it’ll be charged when it ships

By law they cannot take the final payment until it is in stock (they screw up sometimes and take it early thinking it would be but it's only a couple of days).

So yes it is the same but you are not tied to a date (april 5, May 5, etc). If it arrived Monday it would charge and ship Monday if it arrived in 3 weeks it would charge and ship then. Pay when it arrives is the fastest way to get it.

By law they cannot take the final payment until it is in stock (they screw up sometimes and take it early thinking it would be but it's only a couple of days).

So yes it is the same but you are not tied to a date (april 5, May 5, etc). If it arrived Monday it would charge and ship Monday if it arrived in 3 weeks it would charge and ship then. Pay when it arrives is the fastest way to get it.

awesome i chose the paid when shipped option feel a little relieved now

hopefully i get this guy in as soon as they’re available and hopefully that’s for or on the release of endgame lol

awesome i chose the paid when shipped option feel a little relieved now

hopefully i get this guy in as soon as they’re available and hopefully that’s for or on the release of endgame lol

Yeah you always have the option to choose to pay in full. Sideshow will always let you pick that as it helps them reduce inventory.

But at the end of the day, even if you keep your payment plan and it sells out somehow weeks after release, Sideshow won’t screw you. They will make sure you get your order. I’ve never had a problem with that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I change my flex payments to "one payment" as soon as the figures are released in HK... It works out well for getting them quicker and so far I've gotten most of my figures on the first wave of shipments, but I can't be sure that is the reason... The only one that I didn't was IW Thanos.

Looks like we'll see more of him in EG based on this SHF release. Accessory park 2.0?

55807330_10157078516916912_8606483697991942144_n.jpg

Would be nice if you could mix between the 50 and 85 (if there is one) accessory packs

This was a theory of mine months back. I can see them working for both. Maybe not necessarily used with the same armors but more universal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back