1/6 Hot Toys female feet alternative s

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdandalek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. What is the best alternative to use for feet on the Jot Toys Alice figure? Im using them for customizing but they came out with booted feet which of course im not going to use
What would be the best alternate foot from Hot Toys to use and ifnotfrom HT, what other female feet would work on the body. Any help will be greatly appreciated

I used the standard male foot and peg. I used a Dremel and ground the foot down to female size. Worked great. If you plan to use a boot for your custom, a Hot Toys boot will work with no modification at all.

Old Grandpa

I used the standard male foot and peg. I used a Dremel and ground the foot down to female size. Worked great. If you plan to use a boot for your custom, a Hot Toys boot will work with no modification at all.

Old Grandpa

Thanks for the info. I could definitely try that. I'm also looking for a production foot,whether it be Hot Toys brand or not, that will feet without mods.

Back