1/6 Hot Toys Exclusive - Star Wars - Shadow Trooper Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda disappointed to see HT going for the "Shadowtrooper". Expected this sort of trash late into the line. Way too early, HT. *shakes head in disgust*

I just realized it says it'll be available at "toy soul 2014" so the figure will actually be available? Or it can be pre ordered there? Would be odd for this guy to actually be available way before the standard stormy...

pink_vader_again.jpg

Preordered...for a friend.

i dont see any difference between SS Black stormtroopers with this one. so i gonna pass..

Now if this was a sandtrooper.. I'd be all over it. Was hoping they would keep it strictly ANH based for a while. This is so random

Another easy pass from Hot Toys.
Not going to pay double than what the Sideshow version cost.
They really aren't wowing me with these last few announcements.

Easy pass for me. But seeing that the Shadow Trooper has pauldron and belt ammo packs, makes you think a Sandtrooper might not be far behind... Though the Sandie ab plate should not have those buttons, different kneeplate, plus a few other minor changes

And HT already loses its class. Took it all of 2 months.

Yes, their third "stormtrooper". But to be fair, it's their 8th figure in the line.

Looks insanely cool, but I'm not biting on this one. No canon, no purchase! Good in a way to have such an easy pass so early in the line, because it removes the temptation to be a completist, which may come in handy when they start churning out the ST and PT figures!

I'd definitely say they're gearing up for s sandtrooper. Hopefully a single set packed with all the weapons and paludrons.

They can't win with exclusives. Either it's a popular and/or unique character and people are pissed because those shouldn't be exclusives they have a harder time getting and often end up paying more for, or it's a less popular character/re-use of a mold and people are pissed because that they are milking it and it's a lame exclusive.

I'm not a fan of anything EU, but if they ever do a Death Trooper I think I would have to cave. This one is an easy pass though.

They can't win with exclusives. Either it's a popular and/or unique character and people are pissed because those shouldn't be exclusives they have a harder time getting and often end up paying more for, or it's a less popular character/re-use of a mold and people are pissed because that they are milking it and it's a lame exclusive.

This is a perfect Exclusive figure.

Back