1/6 Hot Toys - DX26 - Obi-Wan Kenobi Series : Obi-Wan Kenobi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a pretty impressive hs but they should have used those resource to make AOTC Obiwan in the first place instead....

Never understood why a specific series or movie can kill someone's interest or love for something. I was not a fan of the ST, and recently Mando S3, OBK to a certain extent, and BoBF were disappointing, but it didn't kill my love for Star Wars.

BoBF was a disaster from start to finish, but damn those Boba and Cad Bane figures (especially Bane) slap hard.

Wasn't a fan of the last 2 Indy films, but won't change how much I love the original 3, and how often I'll continue to watch those.

Even if everything Lucasfilm has done since being bought by Disney was awful (it isn't), I'll always have my love for the original 6 films and TCW to fall back on, nothing can take that away from me.
dont know. terminator fans dont seem to have such issues lol.

1702021451856.png

1702021434825.png
1702021440687.png

Possibly the same prototype sent over by Hot Toys back when it was first revealed/showcased?

Think it looks like a production copy, what was shown yesterday. Similar to old ROTJ release, a little softer than prototype shown above, usually what is sent to us plebs. Proto has much more depth in details, like it’s hand-made/sculpted.

Lip game is no biggie. It’s like the clone phase I mouth line. A signature.

I want to like this figure but the one thing holding me back is the white sock look lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5919.jpeg
    IMG_5919.jpeg
    28.2 KB · Views: 0
Those shots from Tokyo look different from the SS presentation yesterday. The hair is better. They didn't even bother to adjust the eyes at the SS event, he's like semi-cross eyed. I cannot wait for him to release--please let it be soon!

I think those leg wraps were directly inspired by the Mythos Obi Wan design and figure. And of course the leg wraps/puttees on Luke in the original Star Wars.

Back