1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ZfZOo01.jpg

Hot damn do they look great together!

Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

He doesn't look that tall there, considering the MomToys Harley is only 10 1/2" from the soles her boots to the top of her hair.

He’s just under 12.5” to the crown of his head.

Arkham Wikia has him at 6’1”

So no he’s not bad

Jumped on the list for this guy a day after it went to waitlist and still hasn't converted yet. Most of the time my Sideshow waitlists convert after a day or two.

Might have to resort to creative means to get my hand on him when the time comes.

He’s just under 12.5” to the crown of his head.

Arkham Wikia has him at 6’1”

So no he’s not bad
Anybody know when Sideshow is going to start shipping Mr. J?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jumped on the list for this guy a day after it went to waitlist and still hasn't converted yet. Most of the time my Sideshow waitlists convert after a day or two.

Might have to resort to creative means to get my hand on him when the time comes.
Watch BBTS when these guys start shipping - someone will cancel.
Anybody know when Sideshow is going to start shipping Mr. J?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I assume this won't head to the US untill after Chinese New Year to be honest.

Appreciate it, thanks!

Unfortunately looks like he's just too tall to fit that tux.

Hm.
Well, I'd still be interested in seeing somebody give it a try anyway....you never know, depends on how far the trouser cuffs can be pulled down, and the length of the sleeves.

Everybody see now why his wonky scale irritates me? Limited swappability! :gah: :lol

Man, I really wanna buy one...
If only I didn't need to fear sudden releases of figures I preordered...

d1d.png

Hm.
Well, I'd still be interested in seeing somebody give it a try anyway....you never know, depends on how far the trouser cuffs can be pulled down, and the length of the sleeves.

Everybody see now why his wonky scale irritates me? Limited swappability! :gah: [emoji38]

Yeah, I'll most likely buy the body and sculpt once they get parted out, it'll bother me until I know for sure, lol. Alex Ross Joker is my favorite interpretation, so that's what I'm going for with this.

Back