1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - VGM - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Well, this does indeed look REALLY NICE. It would look great next to the Iron Bat recently announced I think.

Might get.

Arkham City Bats, Arkham Knight Batman, and now this! ****ing wonderful! Looks like you still can surprise me, HT!

I just love that they did the Asylum version, and that they went so far as to give him all the obscure gadgets from the PS Exclusive "Play as The Joker" DLC. Those damn X-Ray specs, man...

I just love that they did the Asylum version, and that they went so far as to give him all the obscure gadgets from the PS Exclusive "Play as The Joker" DLC. Those damn X-Ray specs, man...

I'll be replaying the game (again) tonight to commemorate. :yess:

I am so glad I bought the original HT Arkham Bats. These will look phenomenal together! I wonder if we'll get a Harley too?

The headsculpt just looks phenomenally accurate. It's just that the expression is very tame for the Joker but hey, it's finally here!

Finally. AK Batman and this are on my list for this year, I have a feeling HT will give us some more suprises.

The headsculpt just looks phenomenally accurate. It's just that the expression is very tame for the Joker but hey, it's finally here!

What I love is that they've perfectly translated the design, while still giving it those HT levels of detail, so, I feel like it has the versatility that you could, for instance, have him sitting on the shelf taunting AK Bats from inside his noggin and it'd still pretty much fit perfectly.

What I love is that they've perfectly translated the design, while still giving it those HT levels of detail, so, I feel like it has the versatility that you could, for instance, have him sitting on the shelf taunting AK Bats from inside his noggin and it'd still pretty much fit perfectly.

Exactly just enough of an expression to be posed in anyway you see fit.

Alright, think I´m sold.
Arkham Knight Bats and this for me as the definitive versions.
But not over the fence yet.
Don´t get me wrong though.
The last 2 looke crazycool.
:rock

Back