1/6 Hot Toys - Batman: Arkham Asylum: The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still doesn't feel real seeing actual pictures of this. :lol He looks great. I can't wait to have him next to City Bats.

And look - his strand of hair is back!

It still doesn't feel real seeing actual pictures of this. :lol He looks great. I can't wait to have him next to City Bats.

And look - his strand of hair is back!

Yeah, definitely a nice break from the overexposure of other properties. I can't wait for this.

It's scary. When I look at this Joker I see Mark Hamill buried in there, and hear his voice.
Of course, I absolutely agree.

And at the same time, I see, of all things, Willem Dafoe, and this pseudo what-could-have-been with the DCEU Joker. There's just enough realism added to the Arkham model that it looks translational. We have an older Batman, I think an older Joker would have been more than acceptable.

I think I'll end up getting this guy as my Joker. I hate the Leto Joker and I don't see a redo of the Ledger Joker so AA joker wins.

I haven't played video games in ages. Was this version voiced by Hamill? If so I am interested as I love the animated series.

I wonder would it be silly to get this despite having no interest in the video games it comes from :lol
The first game treats itself as a hybrid of comic books, BTAS and films.
So yeah, get it if you like it. :)

Asylum is a great game tho.
If you have decent PC you should give the original version (not "Return to Arkham" crap) a try.
It's easy to get into but very moody and engaging.

Regardless of the game I think this is a pretty good comic book Joker. Plus, every time I look at it I see Hamill's likeness buried under all that make up.

I see the same thing, why I'm very tempted to pick this up despite not having a Batman for him.

Back