1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame - Captain America (Stealth Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been pulling my hair out for a half hour trying to make this work. This is the biggest mess I've ever seen on this site, and customer service told me to take a hike. Thier exact words were "I can't help you. Good luck."

Screenshot_20221031-142518_Chrome.jpg

Not interested in this but I just want to see how this unfolds. I'm surprised their website cannot handle the 15 or so people trying to check out.

:naughty

🚪 🏃‍♂️

I wonder if they will release this as a regular release for TWS line without the stupid Thanos gauntlet.

I'd still pass at $320 though.

This is one of the reasons why I don't like the "limited release" nonsense. I don't mind if everyone has an opportunity to get one, since other collections have nothing to do with mine. The fact that grail only means dollar value to some is kind of sad to me.

As soon as you inflate value like this Stealth Cap, the flippers will come out of the woodwork to make a buck. I wish the hobby could just be about having fun with the actual figures and friends rather than being about a financial portfolio. To each their own I guess...

Last edited:
Jumped on the waitlist since buying it the normal way didn’t seem to work…
Oh well, maybe this means I didn’t need it at $320+tax+shipping.

Clever move of them to take stuff out of people carts before the 5 minutes is up.
Happened 4 times. Pressed "Place order" only to be followed by "your cart reservation has been timed out"

Now I’m even less moved that I got one at $500 shipped a month ago, for the extra $130 I’m just happy I at least got one.

Back