1/6 Hot Toy - MMS612 - Episode VI - ROTJ: Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant overseas retailers getting it first. Ahsoka was receiving onboxing vids on YouTube while my order from SS was still up in the air.

If you mean the stores in Hong Kong (some of which are authorized dealers, some are just resellers) then that’s normal like Mr.Tanker said.

Figures release there first since that’s where Hot Toys is. Been that way forever.

The YouTube reviewers will do everything they can to get the figures ASAP from their supplier, intermediary, or a Hot Toys store over there for the views.

That’s not a good metric to base when Sideshow will ship since the US spec figures are separate.

I meant overseas retailers getting it first. Ahsoka was receiving onboxing vids on YouTube while my order from SS was still up in the air.
Yeah, all Hot Toys figures are released in the asian markets at least a month (or two) before the western markets. It's always been this way. Sideshow is the western distributor, but they have to wait for Hot Toys to proved the shipments for their market.

Mine is scheduled to ship out tomorrow, and I am very much looking forward to seeing this in hand. Everyone's pics and videos look great.

Received mine yesterday from Sideshow. Beautiful piece, IMO! Feels like you get your $500 worth, since the vehicle is included.

Back