1/6 Heath Ledger Joker head by MonkeyRobotMaster SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker head by MonkeyRobotMaster

Haha, I'll put that on my to-do list. :) I'm just glad it turned out well, after all the praise I'll definitely keep it up.

Haha, I'll put that on my to-do list. :) I'm just glad it turned out well, after all the praise I'll definitely keep it up.

Cool that is great news! Will definately be keeping my eye out for your laughing Joker :yess:

That's great! I'm definitely looking forward to it. :)

I'd definitely be interested in a laughing sculpt, too.:exactly:
This is a great sculpt, but it's a bit too similar to the HT sculpt for me to buy (which I'm customizing myself too right now, also with real hair). I can only hope my own attempt will turn out as good as yours though, love how the hair looks.

Excellent work. :D I'd buy one but have FML's sculpt coming to go on my figure. I'd like a laughing sculpt as well and I'd probably be interested.

I think it looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing more pics!:clap

Great work Z! :clap
Really impressive especially being your first attempt.
I have to admit though, I'm also more interested in a laughing interrogation version....:monkey3

Keep up the creativity buddy.

Any chance you can show us a pic of this sculpt next to the pers dx sculpt?.

Wow really nice buddy. Tempted to get my name down on the wait list in order to put together a custom Joker...really nice work

Daniel Craig 007 :yess: really really can't wait to see that, my most sought after 1/6th head!

So dope! What is the size of this head sans neck?

Awesome sculpt! best ledger likeness ever. Laughing head please!

This thread should be booming ..wtf?

The likeness is undeniably superb. The only thing I can think of which may be causing people to hold back jumping on this is maybe the texture of the cast? Dunno, looks a little rough for lack of a better word, but the likeness and hair more than makes up for that!

If I didn't have 4 custom joker heads already, i'd certainly be getting this!

Maybe people are just sick of Joker customs? I don't know why, you can never get enough Joker or Batman stuff. I'm such a Bat-whore!! :lol

Hahah i dunno maybe..?

But like you, I can never get enough - if you can make another expression with the same quality as this, i'd be highly interested, depending on the expression :)

I will, I'll get to it as soon as I can. Most of my time coming up here is going to be filled with applying hair to this first head. Very tedious, but very worth it.

Here are some size comparison shots for those who are curious.
001.jpg

002.jpg

Those comparison shots really make the sculpt stand out - You beat Yulli at your first attempt, amazing

Back