1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks

Looking forward to updates! :chew

Want to give you guys an update:

Project is still alive. However the woman who prints the cloth needs a few more days. She seems to be really behind her schedule. Nevertheless I believe the quality is well worth the waiting and I dont want to switch to another printer. :)

Someone wrote it a couple days ago in another thread. There is always something you have to wait for in this hobby. :lol

Normally, I'm not into customs, but these socks look really, really good. Great job King.

I have one question, are they tighter than the Hot Toys socks? The Hot Toys socks roll down way too easily and the hemming is just awful (threads sticking out everywhere).

If I were to pull the pant legs down, would the socks go down with them?

Last edited:

ill take one set of sock tubes

Hi King, can you please put me down for a set of full socks? Thx!

Done. I will contact you when socks are ready to ship. NO payment before please. :)

Normally, I'm not into customs, but these socks look really, really good. Great job King.

I have one question, are they tighter than the Hot Toys socks? The Hot Toys socks roll down way too easily and the hemming is just awful (threads sticking out everywhere).

If I were to pull the pant legs down, would the socks go down with them?

Glad you like them. :) To be honest I believe this is more a problem of the legs being so clean. I have the seme problem and it really annoys me, however I have it with every socks I am using. These will be stitched tighter. On the proto - shown above - I was able to eliminate that problem, however fabric was different than the final socks will be (this was a less stretchy fabric, that does not look good on the back when stitched togehter as you have to stitch it to the width of the leg, the final one will just stretch as much as needed). How about I will contact you when I have the first final socks? :)

Proper looking forward to these. :rock

Me too buddy. Just got my shipping confirmation today. :rock On the other hand I got my invitation to oral exams today too... :horror
:monkey1:thud:
Not sure how much this will effect my plan on finishing these. Have to give exams HIGH priority but I will try to do these in my breaks of learning... :dunno

There's no rush bud, I am just very grateful you are doing them. :)

Of course your exams must take high priority and I wish you all the best of luck.

Thx Snake... Stupid me I just have decided to extend exams which means oral exams one month earlier than expected, two (in fact three) more years studying, resulting in less money (the job I have spoken of above I have decided to let go; I will work as a kind of free agent for that firm and eventually come back later on a full time basis but for now I will be nowhere near what I would have been paid if I stayed). Anyway, in the end I will have a brilliant vita and become the ruler of the world. :rock

Could you put me down for 1 x Tube and 1 x Full. Just noticed these. Amazing work.

any updates???....the king

Indeed, there are. I received the fabric today and it is even better than I thought. Very thin and realistic looking. I wont be able to stitch tonight but I will do a final pair tomorrow and post it here. Only negative she did not send the correct amount of fabric so I do not have enough for all socks at the moment, but enough to start with. Already send here an emailasking for the rest. :lol :gah::impatient:

Could you put me down for 1 x Tube and 1 x Full. Just noticed these. Amazing work.

Done. Thanks for the compliment. :duff

LOL....movie accurate joker socks. Cause when you show off your figures you really lift up the trouser/pants(for the people of u.s.) to let them know how OTT you are....come on man no ones even gonna see the socks and @ £15 dollars !!!! You can buy so many packs of real socks for that price, I mean yeah I know people want really accurate figures but how far is too far ?

LOL....movie accurate joker socks. Cause when you show off your figures you really lift up the trouser/pants(for the people of u.s.) to let them know how OTT you are....come on man no ones even gonna see the socks and @ £15 dollars !!!! You can buy so many packs of real socks for that price, I mean yeah I know people want really accurate figures but how far is too far ?

It's more crucial for the Nurse Joker [bare legs you know] and for anyone who is doing an interrogation scene joker, or a sitting one. For when you can actually see it.

Back