1/6 funky coloured socks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Movie accurate 1/6 Joker socks

Ok, didnt work yesterday. Was just too tired. When I came home yesterday I thought it was a good idea to rest for 5 minutes on the couch. Next thing I saw was my girl waking me up to go to work. :lol

Anyway I took the SDcard with me so here are the pics:

Please remember that the fabric is wrong. The later fabric will be a little thicker and stretchable to make the legs look thicker. Right now it is just for the pattern (colours and size). Unfortunatly it is impossible to do fullsocks with this fabric soI can only show tube right now but I think you get the idea. When you look at the Nurse Jokers right foot you will see a black sock. This is the fabric that will be printed in Joker pattern. So this is basically what I planned. These are the two smaller patterns, I have 2 more that are a little larger but I think the one Joker is wearing is pretty accurate in size (?)...

The smallest pattern is a little larger than the one from Hot Toys but definitly too small. Just included in the pic. The one he is wearing seems pretty good from my view.
img1605r.jpg

Here you can see it cut down to the correct length. Colours match to where they are in the movie...
I like this cloth for the tubes somehow. But it definitly is too thin for these shoes. The shoes arent 100% movie accurate (HT has more boots than shoes here...) and it looks simply stupid with so much space in the shoe left...
img1606u.jpg

Just because its a cool shot.
img1607d.jpg

I did cut the tube a little too short as you can see here. You will get it a little longer. The black full sock shows the fabric it will finally be made of. Of course it will be shorter but yet stretchable which will help to cover those HT joint and because it is thicker it will add some volume to the leg and close the gab on the shoes. (Hope this is understandable). BTW as you can see I cut the black line at the top of the sock. This is just because I did a very raw quick stitch. The final sock will be sewn around as HT did but it will have this black line which was in the movie too.
img1608rs.jpg

Just to give you the idea of the final look.
img1609lc.jpg

So what do you think guys?

1.) Is the patterns size correct or too small? (I also have larger pattern)

2.) Do the colours match? (I still can change them)

3.) Do you have any further ideas for improvement?

Lets discuss! :)

Movie:

jokershoesza8.jpg

Where did you get those crocs???

Check evilbay. However I believe they are already sold out. I thin it was 7toy7 who sold them. :)

@ into: Yes, I believe at least the yellow should be a little darker. I will try to make some other pics in another lightning. But I think its too bright.

no, please don't tell me they are out of crocs! I need those! :(

No worries, I was wrong. Still available:

1/6 Clogs

here: 330475952197

and here: 350396726566

Nevertheless I would go for it now before they are gone. It always happens with all the cool stuff... Especially now that you will have the cool matching sock these are a must have. ;)

No worries, I was wrong. Still available:

1/6 Clogs

here: 330475952197

and here: 350396726566

Nevertheless I would go for it now before they are gone. It always happens with all the cool stuff... Especially now that you will have the cool matching sock these are a must have. ;)

phew..... :gah:

:horror How did I miss this!

I'll take a pair of the full socks for my nurse Joker! :yess:

I'm down for a pair of tubes.

Cool! Can't wait to get these! :yess:

Put me down for a full pair please
:)

Just a quick update.

I ordered the fabric on Wednesday, howeve the lady has to order the correct material so things will start when she received it (aproximatly this week). My bet is I will be able to start work around mid of next week. Maybe the weekend. I will keep you informed in this thread and send a PM when your set is ready to ship. :)

Back