• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6, full sets ,Captain Kirk/ Spock : Star Trek 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ------ACI CHRISTIAN BODY----TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES---(2) BLACK JEANS-----

throw me some offers.....

Re: ------ACI CHRISTIAN BODY----TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES---(2) BLACK JEANS-----

I'll take a pair of jeans if you can wait a few days.

No problem if not.

I'll take a pair of jeans if you can wait a few days.

No problem if not.

got you. i got your PM. I just didnt write you back for some reason.whoops. what date can i hold you to?

Re: ------ACI CHRISTIAN BODY----TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES---(1) BLACK JEANS-----

I'm going to say this Friday just so I have plenty of time. Gathering money for every pending transaction I have so I can load PayPal and pay everyone at once.

Thank ye kindly.

Re: ------ACI CHRISTIAN BODY----TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES---(1) BLACK JEANS-----

I'm going to say this Friday just so I have plenty of time. Gathering money for every pending transaction I have so I can load PayPal and pay everyone at once.

Thank ye kindly.

:1-1::pfft::cuckoo::impatient::hi5:

Re: Michonne and pets--ACI CHRISTIAN BODY--TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES-(1) BLACK JEANS

new stuff and reduced prices

Re: --ACI CHRISTIAN BODY--TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES-(1) BLACK JEANS

All prices include shipping in United States.

Re: TONY STARK SHIRT and SHOES===DARYL DIXON stuff $85

Are those the normal sized shoes or the clown shoes?

Back