1/6 Figure original prices

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badgeantilles

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a resource that lists the original prices for hot toy and sideshow figures? I've actually found a list for some of the hot toys, but it's been hard to find a list for some of the sideshow figures. I've been looking at some of the older figures on e-bay and trying not to go too far over the original prices. Particularly I'm looking at some of the clone figures. Seems like the prices are all over the place so it isn't easy to determine how far the prices have been marked up.

Anyone have a link to a resource that lists the original prices for hot toy and sideshow figures? I've actually found a list for some of the hot toys, but it's been hard to find a list for some of the sideshow figures. I've been looking at some of the older figures on e-bay and trying not to go too far over the original prices. Particularly I'm looking at some of the clone figures. Seems like the prices are all over the place so it isn't easy to determine how far the prices have been marked up.

use the archive on SS site, many are there, or will give you an idea on others too. it's at the bottom of the page.

Back