1/6 figs dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
76dphk.gif

YkP7KnI.jpg

6zyfyt.gif

Kuiil the (staunch pragmatist)Sancho to Din Djarin's (idealist dreamer) Don Quixote of the Mandoverse.
When Mando got the Beskar spear I almost died :lol Wish Kuiil was around to see it.
This always reminds me an actual 1:6 figures of Quixote and Sancho would be great.
76gskb.jpg

7m83y6.gif

Maybe whoever makes those Gothic Knight figures.
Though they'd have to capture how lanky he is usually depicted and by contrast a short rotund Sancho, not sure anyone makes those extreme body types in 1:6?
7id5td.gif

If Laurel & Hardy, Lone Ranger & Tonto, Holmes & Watson, Batman & Robin, Burt & Ernie, etc. are still viable figures , why not this^ calssic duo.:)
... I once had a flash of desire for a nicely crafted and outfitted set of Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes figure. I don't know why but I think they would make for a sharp set of figures.
7janp4.gif

View attachment 611983
7japi1.gif

laurel-hardy-jpg.455801
View attachment 455801

These are looking VERY good.

Hoping they actually produce these - and hoping they look this good!
If a live action likness had to be chosen for the portrait, i'd go with the Orson Welles directed: Francisco Reiguera as Don Quixote and Akim Tamiroff as Sancho Panza, as the templates.
7jxntg.gif

--
Should these threads be merged? - Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made
And shouldn't they both be in the actual 1/6 Action Figures forum? - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
Because cinema history is way much more than Star Wars or fancy caped webslingers, .....make a list of ... dream figures. .
7w9i3m.gif

7w9u2q.gif

7wa0z5.gif

7t8eph.jpg

7t866c.jpg

Would love to see De Palma's Untouchables:
-Eliot Ness (Kevin Costner)
-Jim Malone (Sean Connery)
-Giuseppe Petri aka George Stone (Andy Garcia)
-Oscar Wallace (Charles Martin Smith) with pipe
-and Al Capone (Robert De Niro)

Last edited:
Mine is a weird one for sure and not one that has yet to be done yet outside of stylized figures like Pops, Lego, or Toony Terrors. I’d even taken them in an Ultimates style from NECA but their outfits would like great if done right in 1/6.

IMG_4087.jpg

7t8eph.jpg

7t866c.jpg

Would love to see De Palma's Untouchables:
-Eliot Ness (Kevin Costner)
-Jim Malone (Sean Connery)
-George Stone aka Giuseppe Petri (Andy Garcia)
-Oscar Wallace (Charles Martin Smith)
-and Al Capone (Robert De Niro)

Those would be freaking awesome

I'd like to see someone tackle the Rob Zombie Firefly family personally
Think a 1/6 scale Otis, Captain Spaulding & Baby would be sweet

After that maybe -

Young Guns Posse
The Goonies
Sam Neill from Mouth of Madness
Sam Neill & Laurence Fishbourne from Event Horizon
Paul Walker & Vin Diesel from the first Fast & Furious film
Batgirl from Batman & Robin
Raven, Hawk, Dove, Starfire & Beast Boy from Titans
D from Vampire Hunter D anime
Pai & Yakumo from 3x3 Eyes
Kenshiro & most of the cast of Fist of the North Star

Think that's it off the top of my head

Neil

Mine is a weird one for sure and not one that has yet to be done yet outside of stylized figures like Pops, Lego, or Toony Terrors. I’d even taken them in an Ultimates style from NECA but their outfits would like great if done right in 1/6.

View attachment 650911

They could be pretty good & the wife would go crazy for them

That is still the only time I've looked at Sarah Jessica Parker & gone..."Yeah, I probably would" ;) 😂 😂

Neil

459446-IMG-4087.jpg
While at it, is there a pattern here
The pretty blond one, the brash red one, the grim brunnete one:
m5jc9Nq.jpg

6g56zw.gif

864086.gif

dfcbbb9d43846bbb2622abffa42c4dc7.gif

Though the movies did them wrong, I would actually still like a cinematic style Warriors Three
864bc7.jpg

The MarvelUs analogues Three Hunters
864fm8.jpg

Damn Gilgamesh out of nowhere
Re: Might better fit here:
Not next on anyones list, yet I'd likely get a legit (non-Disney/Marvel) Gilgamesh figure if it was based on the actual Assyrian myth and representation. With some authentic looking gear, weapons and clothes.
Though that Lion would have to be bigger! :lol And add his sidekick Chewbacca Enkidu.

860c6d.gif
860f4t.gif
860bk6.gif

Last edited:
Holy carp some of the suggestions here are EPIC!!
1700032208846.png

Apart from the 80s stuff I once had a flash of desire for a nicely crafted and outfitted set of Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes figure. I don't know why but I think they would make for a sharp set of figures.

View attachment 611983
1700032232757.png

View attachment 650911
1700032241691.png

ALL of these characters would be in my ALL-TIME wishlist
Judge Doom and Valiant with Roger and a couple more toons would honestly be a dream
JEREMY BRETT HOLME'S - this would break my brain I would be so excited
And the Sanderson Sisters... I would break the light barrier I would pre-order them so quick.
The only one I can add here that would be on these ones level for me would be
1700032496451.png
1700032516149.png

1700032535011.png

1700032547852.png

The Grand High Witch - as played by Anjelica Huston in The Witches.
Just an epic movie with an incredible and memorable villain that haunted by childhood and still does today! 😅:ROFLMAO:

Assuming one of the better 3rd Parties (when they nail it), Hot Toys or InArt level—because I'm done with expensive customs and not interested in figures with only a passing resemblance to characters.

MOVIES
  • Blade Runner—Deckard, Rachel, Roy, Pris, Tyrell (preferably in robe and including chess set), Sebastian (w/toys)
  • 5th Element—Leeloo, Korben, Ruby Rhod, Zorg (with gun), Mangalore, Diva (with light up stones)
  • Tron—K. Flynn, Yori, Sark
  • Tron Legacy—Quorra, Gem, Rinzler, S. Flynn (no bike)
  • Terminator—diecast T-850 endo, diecast TX endo, Kyle Reese, Sarah Connor
  • Aliens—Ripley (deluxe w/powerloader), Hicks, Hudson, Apone, Vasquez, Drake, Frost, Queen (maybe an Alien King from the comics)
  • Predator/2—Dutch, Dillon, Mac, Blaine, Billy, Harrigan (maybe a female Predator)
  • Ghostbusters—Dana, Gozer, Terror Dogs
  • Ghostbusters Afterlife—Phoebe, Trevor, Lucky & Podcast (to go with the Ecto)
  • Barbarella—Barbarella
  • Superman (Donner)—Zod, Ursa, Non, Lois, Luthor, '84 Supergirl
  • Interview with the Vampire—Lestat, Louis, Claudia
  • Universal Monsters—Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, Bride of Frankenstein, Wolfman (fur), The Mummy
  • Van Helsing—Gabriel, Anna, Frankenstein's Monster, Aleera (reg/vampire), Marishka (reg/vampire), Verona (reg/vampire)

TV
  • '66 Batman—J. Newmar Catwoman, Batgirl (Mars Toys may have these in the works)
  • '75 Wonder Woman—Wonder Woman
  • '65 I Dream of Jeannie—Jeannie, Maj. Nelson, evil sister Jeannie, Blue Djinn (possibly Maj. Healey)
  • '78 Battlestar Galactica—Apollo, Starbuck, Boomer, Athena, Adama, Sheba, Cylon (gold variant)
  • '93 Babylon 5—Sheridan, Delenn, Garibaldi, Franklin, Ivanova, G'Kar, Londo, Vorlon (Kosh), Shadow
  • '90 The Flash—Flash, Pollux
  • Invincible (S1)—Omni Man, Invincible, Atom Eve (was never 100% on SooSoo so waiting for TE or someone else to give the line a shot)

MOVIES
  • Blade Runner—Deckard, Rachel, Roy, Pris, Tyrell (preferably in robe and including chess set), Sebastian (w/toys)
I'd be all-in on the original Blade Runner extended cast.
Though missing^ Gaff, One of my favorite characters, both visually and thematically. Plus he's the one mostly seen driving the Spinner (if anyone (Jazz Inc.) was to make it 1:6) :wink1:
866s9b.gif

866dgh.gif

866q9w.gif

To my eyes Gaff is the somewhat unsung/antagonist hero of the film, depending on your reading, (as he acknowledges Deckard's implanted dream) understanding what they are, or more importantly recognizing at this point there is no meaningful difference in what they are, he knowingly lets them escape, to live out their lives together.

(sequel not withstanding)

Also being a "1/6 figs dreamlist": shouldn't this thread be moved to - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
American Werewolf In London - plenty of incarnations of David and Jack to do
Casablanca - Rick and Ilsa
Some Like It Hot - Monroe, Lemon, Curtis
ET - ET, Elliot
The Elephant Man
Apocalypse Now - Willard & Kurtz
Ferris Bueller
Hot Fuzz - Nick & Danny
Ron Swanson

A 1:6 Prince Planet
and a 1:6 8TH Man

I know there are already figures of these two available somewhere, but they don't look right to me.
I would want them to look as they did in their respective cartoon shows.

Also:

1:6 Illyana Rasputin
1:6 Cannonball
1:6 Danielle Moonstar

1:6 Karate Kid ( Legion Of Super Heroes - how he looked around 1967 or so.)

1:6 Harry Potter
1:6 Hermione Granger
1:6 Ron Weasley -( All three from Deathly Hallows part 2 and I would prefer if they actually looked
like the actors they are based on.)

1:6 Goliath (Avengers - His purple and yellow outfit from around 1967 - and he should be at least
16 inches tall.)

Teen Force -
1:6 Elektra
1:6 Moleculad
1:6 Kid Comet

1:6 Firestar - ( in the outfit she wore in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.)

1:6 Space Ghost - from the 1966 cartoon.

Finally, 1:6 figures of The Beatles the way they looked around 1965.

Last edited:
Classic Rock:
David Bowie in 3 incarnations: Ziggy Stardust, Aladdin Sane and Outside
Frank Zappa circa 1974
Jimmy Page in Zofo outfit
Gerald Scarfe-designed Pink Floyd/The Wall
Angus Young
KISS
Annie Lennox circa Eurythmics Touch
Peter Gabriel in Genesis
Kate Bush
King Diamond
Jack White

Just saw this, but never thought of it before. Having both Clay and TV's Frank overlooking my collection would just be too much for me to handle :D

X0c3rWW.gif
You may already know but Frank coniff and trace belieu still riff movies as the mads and they are hilarious!

You may already know but Frank coniff and trace belieu still riff movies as the mads and they are hilarious!

Yes! I have listened to a few of their riffs a short while back. Big fan over here.

Even got to work on two seasons of the show while they were on Netflix. Here's a promo poster that I illustrated for "MST3k: The Return."

PmVmj9u.jpg

Yes! I have listened to a few of their riffs a short while back. Big fan over here.

Even got to work on two seasons of the show while they were on Netflix. Here's a promo poster that I illustrated for "MST3k: The Return."

PmVmj9u.jpg
Far out man! Mst3k returns 'mac and me' is one of my favorite riffed movies.
I was hoping Netflix would keep the show but they don't like to keep anything worth watching. Still waiting for season 3 of mind hunters (never going to happen).

86tsf6.gif

Casablanca - Rick and Ilsa
.Surprised we don't have a classic Rick and Elsa in 1:6
Exclusive Premier did a charming yet wonky version in 8"
And infinite Statue has some terrific statues, yet no 1:6 figures as far as I know?.
86nwil.gif

86nwef.gif

86nxsg.gif

Apocalypse Now - Willard & Kurtz
Nice, I'd take the whole tripped out crew of the Erebus: Willard, Chief, Chef, Lance, and Clean, GI Joe style, and an update 1:6 Erebus river-patrol-boat to go with.
Never get out of the Boat!
86nziz.gif

Cause that scale and detail aint working :lol
cherilea---missile-patrol-boat---ref-2630-p-image-242119-grande.jpg

86tp6s.jpg

or an update on the Desimone mold:
86tr0y.jpg

Last edited:
Back