1/6 figs dreamlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Likely not on allot of lists here, would love to see a 1:6 El Topo figure.
6yp7ww.gif

73nnll.jpg
73nmvr.jpg

73n91e.jpg

1/6 figs dreamlist:
Also for a "1/6 figs dreamlist" : shouldn't this thread be in the - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
"A man may fall many times, but he is not truly a failure until he refuses to give up" --Evel Kneivel
75k42v.jpg

Absolutely, helmet, cape, and swagger stick a must!
Great idea, had one back in the day, yet it's difficult to now re-imagine the figure at 1:6, especially if he came with the bike, I'd be much to tempted to try some crazy stunts with it, and without the weird (unbreakable) bendy-body design, he'd get wrecked instantly.
This figure needs to come with an authentic metal skeleton. :lol

1/6 figs dreamlist:
Also shouldn't this thread be in the - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
Likely not on allot of lists here, would love to see a 1:6 El Topo figure.
6yp7ww.gif

73nnll.jpg
73nmvr.jpg

73n91e.jpg

An interesting choice. With that in mind I'd probably prefer a Holy Mountain Jodorowsy figure. Just a more elaborate and psychedelic outfit that would be nice to see in 1:6 scale.

E_OYhc8VQAEW7wf.jpeg

I've always wanted an early-80s set of classic characters, like Blade Runner, Road Warrior, Conan The Barbarian and an oddball choice of at least one knight from Excalibur. These character figures have sadly long been lacking in proper licensed high end 1:6 form.

I'm glad companies like Big Chief and Kaustic/Infinite are touching on some underrepresented licences. They even made an Inspector Clouseau which was one of my all-time needed figures.
Apart from the 80s stuff I once had a flash of desire for a nicely crafted and outfitted set of Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes figure. I don't know why but I think they would make for a sharp set of figures.

jeremybrettburkejpg-5ecd3cb33c8d8fad.jpg

Btw, if you didn't see the humor in the Evel Knievel quote, read it again slowly.

... Leia and then Ripley were still better than the parade of derivative action heroines that followed. And they did it without all the "!!!Look did you notice it's a Strong Action Heroine!!!" flag waving.
Posted earlier^
Ironically about a week later this preposterous comment struck :lol

75fgvp.gif

For reasons maybe to spite that ^ absurd comment
Nevermind she's outright ignorant of Ripley, Sarah Conner, Laura Croft, Run Lola, Coffee, Tank Girl, Taarna, Elektra, Res Evil, Underworld, Kill Bill, etc. ... going even further
Just gonna' leave Modesty here. (Irony of course being how much Katnip borrows from her.)
7iamqx.gif

7fai92.gif

7f9vnf.jpg

Further, now I really want at the top of my list two Leading Female Action Heroines who apparently also never existed: :lol
The Black Whip Lady Zorro (Linda Stirling) and Nyoka Gordon (Kay Aldridge) figures:
Bêlit the Pirate Queen (R.E.H
Red Sonya of Rogatino (R.E.H (yes with a "y" version, Siege of Vienna of 1529 setting)
Captain Tempesta -The Duchess Eleanora D'Ebol (Emilio Salgari
Ms. Fury
The Black Whip / Lady Zorro
437bf68b71bf1a1230ace436ec700123.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

5aowkp.gif

And Nyoka Gordon (Kay Aldridge) and Fang
(a bold, two-fisted archaeologist with a revolver , a hunting knife, in a unique dual holster, and loyal K-9 companion Fang!, (She well predates Jones and Croft)
759hl4.jpg

759hh0.jpg

Ingrid Bergman Joan of Arc
75asq5.jpg

Chen Yunshang (Nancy Chan)'s Mulan
75avbs.jpg

Carla Candiani, as Eleonora, a.k.a. Capitan Tempesta
759lr3.jpg
Beside the silent cliffhanger heroines, the usual sci-fi Ellen Ripley, Sarah Connor, Barbarella, Cherry2000, TankGirl, Fantasy; Red Sonja, Taarna, Supergirl, Elektra, Laura Croft, Underworld, Grindhouse and xploration: Pussycat Kill, Foxy & Coffy, Hannie Caulder, Lady Snowblood, the Bride, Ebony, Ivory & Jade, etc. Western: Calamity Jane, Furies, Litle Jo, Cat Ballou, Hannie Caulder, Bad Girls & Bandidas, Quick &t Dead, etc. the Victorian era fem warrior knights: Arc, Mulan, Tempesta, etc.
... but mostly the Pulpy/Serial era premier Leading Action Movie Heroines, Who apparently according to this gen, never existed.

Pretty much the analogues Movie Serials version of Indiana Jones & Zorro
75b91l.jpg

301344-FB-IMG-1592922473419.jpg

Also shouldn't this thread be in the - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
Batman Dark Knight Returns
Long Haired Superman
Bronze Tiger Green Arrow fig
GOW 3 Kratos
Wrestling 1/6

An interesting choice. With that in mind I'd probably prefer a Holy Mountain Jodorowsy figure. Just a more elaborate and psychedelic outfit that would be nice to see in 1:6 scale.
e_oyhc8vqaew7wf-jpeg.611982

View attachment 611982
Love it, some incredible over-the-top visuals, outfits, and concept, though I get the film itself was his creative journey, not feeling the 4th wall break at the end.

66049eb55a295c12516ca7a326802bd6.gif

I prefer the more unpolished east-meets-west acid gunslinger, wandering protagonist of El Topo, thematically and visually just really works for me as a character.

Currently reading Jodorowsky and Ladrönn’s comics sequel Sons of El Topo, eagerly awaiting Vol.3. And would also get the dual figures of Cain & Abel if one of the more fringe figure creators, were willing.
7bfrqr.gif

7bftnt.jpg

7bftrc.jpg

7bg1c5.jpg

Sadly this stuff is taboo (or just not commercial Superhero Anime enough) not on allot of figure collectors or even comic readers want it. :lol

-
Should these threads be merged? - Post your top 5 1/6 Figures that you want made
And both be moved to the actual 1/6 Action Figures forum? - General Collectibles - Action Figures

Last edited:
Last edited:
Sadly this stuff is taboo (or just not commercial Superhero Anime enough) not on allot of figure collectors or even comic readers want it. :lol

It's just too obscure for most collectors. The market has really opened up to new collectors over the past decade and in doing so moved from niche figures for tiny collector communities to big mainstream stuff.

The funny thing about Jodorowsky, from what I saw, is that even he doesn't seem to care much about his past film work anymore. I got to meet him and get some items signed around 18 years ago - I brought a rare making-of El Topo book that he wrote and a rare soundtrack that he composed. He signed them pleasantly but gave the items no real regard. His reaction was much the same and consistent for all of the film items fans presented, but someone brought a copy of Metabarons and he smiled, beamed and talked to the fan forever about it. I think his film work is just a brief thing of a far forgotten era for him, while his comic writing became a much longer, deeper and involved life project spanning decades that he now feels more connected to.

I later attended a film screening where Jodorowsky sat for a Q&A and he had very little to say about his films. His attitude wa like whatever was on the screen was what it was and came from some ideas decisions and negotiations at the time. He was more interested in talking about spiritualism, surrealism, metaphysics and his comics.

Last edited:
I want a Pam Grier figure. She was basically the first female action star. I love all those old 70s blaxploitation films.

This look from Coffy (1973) is iconic!

MV5BZjdhM2FkNzctMTFjOS00NjQzLWI2NmEtZWEwMjhkZTRlOTI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQxNTk4OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Back