1/6 Female Body Advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haytil

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I'd like some advice on which 1/6 female bodies work great for customs. I've been trying to put together a few custom 1/6 Selina Kyles.

I've been using 1/6 Kumik female bodies that I ordered from Ebay, but they have proven to be unstable. I can get them to stand up for a bit, but they'll fall down within 24 hours. Not right away though, so it's not like I can sit there and watch to see where the instability is :mad:

One of the big problems seems to be the ankle joint - it's much looser than the male Hot Toys body ankle joints I'm used too. I've tried using combinations of nail polish and apoxy sculpt to make them more stable (sculpt to keep the joint attached to the leg so it doesn't wiggle, and polish on the ball to keep the foot more snug with the ankle), but either it's not good enough or the instability is elsewhere (probably a combination of both).

So what bodies do you guys use for female customs? Note that I'm going for realism here - so I definitely don't want the female bodies with outrageous, unrealistic chests (i.e., Otakus).

Thanks!

Play Toy or Very Cool - pretty much the same body as HT but affordable and they come in different "sizes" :)

Are Hot Toys female and male head sockets the same size?

Back