• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB- a 1/4 female body?? WTB-WTT for a 1/6 negan hatchet????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autobotjohn

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i am looking for a 1/4 nude female body? just needs to have hands and feet no head needed or clothing. please pm me if you have one for sell or know where i might find one? would also like pics if you have one for sale.

i am looking to buy or trade for a three zero negan hatchet or any 1/6 hatchet for Rick Grimes??? pm me if you have one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you still looking? There are a few options, but they all have severe downsides. Currently, there are no 1/4 hot toys, phicens or anatomically accurate options, but there are figures that might work.

A few thoughts on 1/4 scale female bodies:

There are very few 1/4 scale articulated female figures available. They include: Neca Wonder Woman, Catwoman and Harley Quinn. The 1/4 scale Phicen seamless figure is still not available. Enterbay at still has no 1/4 scale female figures. The rest are either dolls or semi posable action figures. Bjds are articulated, but tend to be both ugly and expensive. The best doll option currently is an Integrity 16 inch doll. The next choice would be a Tonner doll. These tend to also be expensive as well.

The Neca figures tend to be expensive. Jakks figures are cheaper but less articulated.

In short; there are no reasonable options at this time. Nothing in 1/4 scale really matches what is available in 1/6 female figures currently.

Back