• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE, So I am not observant. And looking at the above couple pics, realize its pretty close to the 501st. Ok, I'll be placing an order before too long. Thanks! Which base is this considered under your price page?

Yes, it’s very similar in color to the 501st stand but just slightly darker and has a satin/semi-gloss sheen as opposed to the matte finish on the 501st.
I call it the Devastator style and I’m making them with different floor seam patterns to match what was going on in the bounty hunter scene.

I need to wipe out that price list I think some of those prices are incorrect anymore. This one goes for $32.
E5FF871C-FDAC-4D96-9A39-FD5F0415FAB7.jpeg

1E724029-94A5-46E1-86B9-277509C43DE6.jpeg

Hey Coco. When you eventually get around to my full Detolf shelf base for my vader and two stormies death star floor ill gladly grab this Bossk base too at the same time. Looks great! And a million times nicer than the round flat sideshow base. Let me know when ready so i can wire you some cash. Thank you sir.

1632954268149.png

Hey Coco! Have you considered making a triple base for Rex and two 501st Clones? And could it fit inside a Detolf?

Anything more than two regular sized figures is always a Detolf shelf to me. 🙂 I do make a Detolf shelf display for Rex and two clones in the style of the Jedi Temple floor. As soon as I get Rex and finish it out I‘ll be posting pics of it.

Anything more than two regular sized figures is always a Detolf shelf to me. 🙂 I do make a Detolf shelf display for Rex and two clones in the style of the Jedi Temple floor. As soon as I get Rex and finish it out I‘ll be posting pics of it.
Awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with. Any idea on a price for the triple stand?

Attachments

• E5C065D9-2ABC-43C3-BE26-A8F3F1C1464B.jpeg
    E5C065D9-2ABC-43C3-BE26-A8F3F1C1464B.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I’m thinking it will be around $130 or so for a full Detolf shelf stand done in the Jedi temple look.

On a different note, for anyone interested, I’ve listed the stand below and many others on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DisplayHeroes[/URL
I’m thinking it will be around $130 or so for a full Detolf shelf stand done in the Jedi temple look.

On a different note, for anyone interested, I’ve listed the stand below and many others on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DisplayHeroes
Now would that include shipping at that price or is that extra?

Back