• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom Star Wars Bases for 1/6 Figures

Love the 5" round black bases; would there be a market for 4" bases...I'd buy them?

Full Detolf shelf diorama has been started! :rock It'll be the Jundland Wastes version to start and I'm hoping to get it painted tomorrow.

I also have an 8" diameter Tatooine Sands stand started. It's for a 1/4 scale Boba Fett. If HT continues its 1/4 scale line I'll be offering these in different styles on a regular basis.

Tinman, I'd make them 4" bases for you if you'd buy'em. :D

Thanks Coco! As a collector with LIMITED space the majority of my figures are in museum poses; 4" bases would definitely work on some of them but to be safe I should probably step them up to 4.5". Can I change up my order:

Three 5" round black (double thickness(?)...like you've always made)

Three 4.5" round black (double thickness)

Two 5" round black (1/4" thin...if you've had success solidly mounting the crotch grabber in the thin material). I want these for Han and Chewie...thin base so I can fit Chewie in a Detolf without purposely bending his legs.

Eight bases total; yes I'm changing out my collection to Coco Bases where I can. I don't need to see Death Star grates and name plates under my figures, they take up too much room. Message me and let me know the damage with shipping.

Can custom thickness be made? I am going to take some measurements tonight and order at least 4. Probably 5" round for Darth, Kylo and TFA Captain Trooper...and one spare. I am trying to get thickness a little more than thickness of OT rectangular bases. Thanks!

Coco's normal bases are constructed in two layers...and look darned nice. I think he'll make single-layer bases from the same materials, 1/4" or 1/2" (I think).

Coco's normal bases are constructed in two layers...and look darned nice. I think he'll make single-layer bases from the same materials, 1/4" or 1/2" (I think).

Thanks. What is the thickness of the two layer bases?

I think so yes but I'm sure he'll confirm. For me, it's all about the figures and a plain black base is the way to go.

Yeah, Tinman is correct. I'm fairly certain the post will plug securely into just the 1/4 layer alone although the mounting hole will be drilled clear thru the 1/4 thick plate.

So that means I can make 1/4", 1/2" and 3/4" thick stands. 1/4" is obviously always going to be a single layer but the 1/2" can be single or double and the 3/4" will be double.

I think the double layer have a classy appearance and will stick with them with the exception of the Han and Chewie bases requested above. Standing by for a price quote Coco, thanks!

I think the double layer have a classy appearance and will stick with them with the exception of the Han and Chewie bases requested above. Standing by for a price quote Coco, thanks!

Yep, I like that look too. Resembles a mini Premium Format.

I've got you're sizes in with a batch this week so I'll get you a total soon. By the way, you can save $2 a stand if you want to use the crotch grabbers you already have rather than me including them. So if you want to rob them from the stands you're replacing you can save some cash.

Yep, I like that look too. Resembles a mini Premium Format.

I've got you're sizes in with a batch this week so I'll get you a total soon. By the way, you can save $2 a stand if you want to use the crotch grabbers you already have rather than me including them. So if you want to rob them from the stands you're replacing you can save some cash.

Sounds like a plan to save $16 for this batch of bases...I know who to contact if I need extras. :wink1:

The Astromech Stands on the right are now in stock in the Jundland Wastes and Black finish.

The Jawa stand and the 5" Round Jundland Wastes Stands that Luke is on are also in stock now.

image.jpeg

Tinman's 4.5" round stands with Leia and Han and Chewie on a 5" in the back.

image.jpeg

Looking good Coco, thanks...I'll probably be ordering few more of those!

All black Astromech stand. Should look good with the new Imperial Droid.

image.jpeg

I really need to place an order for some of these awesome stands.

Back