• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new stands in the works? I'm going thru Stand withdrawals man, need my fix!!!!!

Just throwing it out there: still would take stands for bounty hunters, making it look like the floor plating from the star destroyer in ESB!!!!! If ever that happens, I'd take 6 (and a payment plan at that point lol)

No pressure.

If anyone is on the bubble with these, the stands are all great and sturdy. I have about 8 now and not one is a dud. and no, I am not affiliated with cocoboloboy - beyond being a satisified-as-hell customer.

Any new stands in the works? I'm going thru Stand withdrawals man, need my fix!!!!!

Just throwing it out there: still would take stands for bounty hunters, making it look like the floor plating from the star destroyer in ESB!!!!! If ever that happens, I'd take 6 (and a payment plan at that point lol)

No pressure.

If anyone is on the bubble with these, the stands are all great and sturdy. I have about 8 now and not one is a dud. and no, I am not affiliated with cocoboloboy - beyond being a satisified-as-hell customer.

The above has been a paid advertisement by Matt S.
:lol

I need to revisit the ESB Destroyer bounty hunter stands for sure. I do have a couple different designs in the works other than those though.

Then there’s the ever growing comic book stands.

5EC7CA62-63E3-45F6-AB28-2E7751ABE8A2.jpeg

No pressure.

Yup I'm totally with you on that. These stands make my figures look so much better that it makes all my other ones seem woefully inadequate now. :D

What I'm really needing now is something for my Indy figures, but I haven't figured out quite what yet. Feels like he would need something a bit more unique than just a desert or sand base...

Yup I'm totally with you on that. These stands make my figures look so much better that it makes all my other ones seem woefully inadequate now. :D

What I'm really needing now is something for my Indy figures, but I haven't figured out quite what yet. Feels like he would need something a bit more unique than just a desert or sand base...
Stonework to represent the idol temple might work as an option (Coco did some nice ones for Ahch-to Rey and Luke), then a sand base for the Tanis map room, rope bridge for TOD. Mmm, yes, a whole Indy line. :gun :whip

I did a stone floor style for a customer a couple times. That might be an option for Indy in a different color.

View attachment 480021

Yeah, put that in brown, and would look like an Indy stand for sure. I am no expert with those movies, but any of the snow stand done in brown would work for dirt too. When I think Indy, I think desert.

I had my Indy on a Jundland Wastes style stand and I thought it worked well. Even a Trampled Sand like you mentioned would work too.

I think the one I did for Knightmare Bats would be cool too.

146805B1-E4F3-4CEF-826D-06993AD2F6F7.jpeg

The above has been a paid advertisement by Matt S.
:lol

I need to revisit the ESB Destroyer bounty hunter stands for sure. I do have a couple different designs in the works other than those though.

Then there?s the ever growing comic book stands.

View attachment 480002

LOL!

I can only imagine how much time these must take.........

Well here?s another paid advertisement recently did some transactions with both Coco & Matt. Coco, my cousin and nephew love the stands and the stands make the figures much more classy in the display case. Matt, great person to do business with! I am waiting on my co-worker to decide if he?s gonna pull the trigger on one of your SW figures for sale. Lol

Sweet! I didn?t think you?d get that so soon. Post some pics with Prime on it when you get a chance, please.

I got the new Prime and wanted to post some pictures here. I don't have the option to manage attachments like I do in other threads.

Love that knightmare batman stand!

Thanks, G!

Well here?s another paid advertisement recently did some transactions with both Coco & Matt. Coco, my cousin and nephew love the stands and the stands make the figures much more classy in the display case. Matt, great person to do business with! I am waiting on my co-worker to decide if he?s gonna pull the trigger on one of your SW figures for sale. Lol

Cool! I’m so glad they like them. :rock

I got the new Prime and wanted to post some pictures here. I don't have the option to manage attachments like I do in other threads.

I definitely want to see it. Did you post pics in another thread?

Back