• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully one of these days I'll have need for a snow base. those are just too kewl! :rock

Agreed with JonEl about the black text, it DOES really pop!

Great to hear!

Most of your order. :D

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2151.JPG

I don't have C2-B5 so I had to use another Imp droid.

IMG_2170.JPG

Last edited:
WHHATTTTTT!!?!?! That episodic design looks awesome, I love it! Personally I think I'll stick to one uniform style but that looks outstanding!

Man that DT stand looks perfect! I'm probably going to need a black stand with plaque for my Hot Toys R2 and if you make a black stand bottom with plaque for the Hot Toys TFA Luke special stand.

Man that DT stand looks perfect! I'm probably going to need a black stand with plaque for my Hot Toys R2 and if you make a black stand bottom with plaque for the Hot Toys TFA Luke special stand.

Thanks! Yeah, anytime, just let me know. And, yes, I'll definitely be doing an add-on for TFA Luke.

WHHATTTTTT!!?!?! That episodic design looks awesome, I love it! Personally I think I'll stick to one uniform style but that looks outstanding!

Thanks, J! I bet a lot of people are going to stay with a uniformed look, I probably would too, but I figured I'd offer an option. Plus I've been wanting to see this for a while myself so at least I can enjoy it on the shelf. :D

That's a good idea for someone who collects specifically one character. Like if you had a collection consisting of only Darth Vader but different versions, or simply have a display with all of them. Similar to how I have two rows of the evolution of Captain America.

The detail and craftsmanship is beyond anything I was actually expecting. I discovered his thread last Saturday, he sent the bases out that Monday and I received it on Wednesday!! Not only is he selling these at really great price points, you get them within a week! [If they're currently in stock] I opted for the Jundland Waste droid base, take a look at the detail in the sand and rocks! I freaking love the Resistance Rey topper as well and she's going to look even more amazing standing across from TFA Luke that I should receive by the first week of September!

Thanks again Cocoboloboy and I cannot recommend his outstanding custom creations enough!

It won't let me post pics in this thread for some reason, but here's a link to my collection page:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/175207-joe-scorpios-collection.html

Oh damn.......looking good. Please do square ones too, so we can line them all up. When ready, I'll take a full set of those......Its amazing to me how a great stand can really make a figure 'pop'

Back