• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1/6 Display Stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gipetto, wow! Wow, wow, wow! Those are great looking customs. Thanks for the pics! :rock

JonEl, that Boba stand looks better than I expected. Makes me want to get one now. Great pics! Thanks for posting! :rock

I usually don't have trouble applying them but they can be tricky if you're not careful.
I don't sell any TFA/ TOPPER DECAL combos.
None of my stands have detachable nameplates. They're all fixed to them but I do sell a variety of stands that have decals already applied. All my decals are purchased from EVILFACE in the link below in case you want to order a custom decal for me to apply to a stand.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-circle-hell-stand-decals-updated-3-26-a.html

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

I keep wanting these but I can't decide which ones! T_T

The snow with the rocks looks AMAZING. The detolf topper that you had for that is insane!

Do you think you'll make toppers of the snow/w rocks or is that hard to do?

I did just one of those stands with rocks in the snow but I haven't offered it since it takes too much time to hand paint the rocks after I spray the snow. I was trying to design these so I could make them relatively quickly in order to keep the cost down and any detailed hand painting destroys that concept. :lol

I did just one of those stands with rocks in the snow but I haven't offered it since it takes too much time to hand paint the rocks after I spray the snow. I was trying to design these so I could make them relatively quickly in order to keep the cost down and any detailed hand painting destroys that concept. :lol

Hey there! I am interested in the Armored Batman Stand & Darth Mual! How can I get these?

This is part of an order that I'm waiting on decals to arrive for but I wanted to post a pic anyways. JonEl came up with and requested these, one that will have a MOUSE DROID decal and the other an INTERROGATOR DROID decal. I thought they were a cool idea.

IMG_0415.JPG

Jon El, I'm going to be applying the decals to your stands tonight and hopefully have some pics up shortly after.

In the meantime here's a little base add on I made for Yoda.

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0451.jpg

I know. Kinda slept on that. I'll have to order this week. I'm such a procrastinator.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Those look great, they're so addicting, I'll have another batch order soon

The Mouse Droid stand is $15, evenflow.

Here's the newest one. A 1/4" base with a nameplate and decal to set the Yoda dio stand on. Makes it look like a mini PF to me.

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

Last edited:
Back