1/6 did apollo 11 astronaut fiftieth anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to there website all come with full accesories and moon base........none of there international distributers have them listed yet but a quick look at the sites and prices the hong kong one looks like the best bet, anyone know if kgh will be getting these?

In people’s opinions, which of the three has the most accurate head sculpt? Are any of them dead on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7F9FD12D-6873-4294-8A71-FAAF05266BB7.jpeg
FDDBA52D-185A-47F7-B80A-FA0EF6CE46A1.jpeg

I think only Buzz's head sculpt looks close to the actual astronaut. Armstrong looks generic and Collins looks awful.

I'll still be picking these up, though. Hopefully Collin's base/stand is part of the command module and not a moon base.

They're up for order now on DID Corp's website. I just ordered Armstrong.
I'm displaying him with gold visor down. That sculpt...

$349.99 for Armstrong
$349.99 for Aldrin
$309.99 for Collins

$923.97 for all three.

Oof! I’m out at that price. They look really nice though. The headsculpts aren’t perfect, but the figures will display nicely.
If anyone picks these up, please post pics so I can live vicariously through them![emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i’m very disappointed. very expensive for basically re-release of older figures. suits are SLIGHTLY upgraded, but really...

Lol, I’ll stick with my Dragon Armstrong I think. Tailoring is more refined on these and the boots are cool, but they’re way overpriced for what they offer. Disappointing to be priced out after such a long wait. Oh well.

Back