1/6 custom clones, post yours here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my lazy ass to paint my 501st airborne helm. I also reshaped Gree's helmet as it was a bit squished.

P1010336.jpg
P1010335.jpg
P1010330.jpg
P1010327.jpg

Nice panorama C-Bob! I'm drooling over all your figures... :drool

And yes, messy the edges were, but messy they shall be no longer! :lol

I fixed em in photoshop.

c-bobpanorama.jpg

Sorry, I guess I'm a bit OCD... not officially, but sometimes... :lol

I understand it probably wasn't necessary, and you don't need my help or anything, but I felt like fixing it anyway.

Good job, but its where the prog stitched the 3 pics together, as Neyo and boss meet the leg and arm etc are a a bit squiffy.

Good job, but its where the prog stitched the 3 pics together, as Neyo and boss meet the leg and arm etc are a a bit squiffy.

Oh yeah, I missed that before...

and I think I copied the tiny version of your panorama, I just clicked the little bar above the original one you posted and it's HUGE!!! And what I uploaded is tiny in comparison... Oops...

Perhaps it's just photobucket that made it too small...

Anyway, I think I got the most noticeable stuff...

And BTW, do you use any sort of guide for your camera when taking panoramas, or do you just hold it in your hands and pivot it? Because I find that putting the camera on a tripod makes it much cleaner, as the camera is stuck in one spot the entire time, so the perspective doesn't change between pics...

I don't know if you used a tripod or anything (it may mess up with or without one), or if you even have a tripod... But in my experience it helps to make sure the perspective stays the same throughout the panorama (ie, it's in exactly the same spot the entire time)

So I don't know if that helps or not, just a suggestion...

Oh and I thought I already said this on my other post, I guess I didn't!

Very nice job on the 501st airborne, he looks spiffy! :lol

So now I think he's a Clone Sharpshooter from Star Wars Battlefront II:

The-Legacy-Collection-Clone-Sharpshooter-Figure-Battlefront-II_Big_2.jpg

(sorry, couldn't find any in-game pics! :lol)

Is that intentional? Either way he looks pretty damn cool. Nice job.

Ive got a tripod but its tiny lol so i just used my hands.

I based my Airborne on the hasbro 501st and images from fan made suits.

The Clones look pretty damn good lined up like that Bob ! I'm not far behind you now with my Neyo finished and Scorch coming along nicely . I'm awaiting a Medi which I've designs on becoming a Thire and I've a spare Hasbro ( hybrid) which I'm torn between becoming Bacara , Gree or the Airbourne chappie . ( The name escapes me !) Gree would seem the path of least resistance , as apart from the paint job , his armour etc is pretty standard issue . Speaking of which , how did you achieve the camo effect ? Is it airbrushed or some kind of "stippling" technique ?:wink1:

Gree well erm i kinda went mad with the paintjob in that i went mad literally :panic:

I spray primed everything except the helmet black, after that everything was done with a paintbrush and some masking tape.

As for effect god knows just lots of watered down layers a bit of scrubbing to reveal old layers and more layers added on top.

Cheers Jackpot :)

I know he's not actually a clone but he is the daddy of the clones :D

I put my old medi Jango onto a TT slim and made him some bigger hands as well, oh and i cut the bodysuit in half at the chest so it gave it more length to cover the bigger body.

p1010392a.jpg

p1010393my.jpg

Cheers man and aye all it took was 2 secs and a pair of scissors :) i cut it straight across where his pecs are. It gave it plenty of play and you cant pull it out if you keep pulling on the trousers.

I did also move the shin guards down as well as they sat too high before.

For his gloves i used some spare SS stormtrooper gloves. I plied/levered the hand guard off after boiling it for 20 secs. Then i put some hot glue in the gap and shaped it with a wet finger whilst it was still hot. If it needed a bit more shaping etc i used a lighter to melt the glue again. Slap of paint and it was all done within 30mins :peace

Nice work C-Bob, came out great!

I'm sitting here looking at my Hasbro Fett, wishing it looked like that. :lol

Just finished a custom Clone Wars Rex "Cold Weather Armor" version.
I know the photos need to be redone this winter with snow and not green trees in the background.

Hope you guys like.

Back