1/6 custom clones, post yours here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Neyo Custom , just waiting some final tweaks and weathering . ( Insignia courtesy of Crimsonbob ) :wink1:
002-8.jpg

For some reason in that pic he looks really skinny to me... But that's a clonobi right? It could just be my iPhone, pics usually look wider on my comp monitor...

Oh well, either way he looks good! You gonna weather him up at all, or leave him clean and shiny?

Hi! I'm new here.

I've been searching for a thread about an easy way to swap every Sideshow SW figure to a Hot Toys body.

Plase, could anyone post a quick tutorial?

How to pull out heads, what tools I need, which is the best body, what to do with hands, etc...

Thanks!

Ive not done a conversion onto a hot toys body yet, but theres plenty of peeps on here who have.

When it comes to removing heads and boots etc on sideshow figs either use a hairdryer or use hot water so they soften up, then gently pull them off.

Nice to see ya, ta see ya nice!
Brucey.jpg

Hows it going m8?

I signed up to that 3a thingy board but im not keen on their style tbh to cartoony. I'd like to see what they do with JD though.

I know what you mean, it's an acquired taste, (which I seem to have acquired!)

Looking forward to the 2000AD stuff & Tank Girl!!!!

Trying to be on topic here... I've been very lazy (as usual) still got about 12 Episode II clones sat around waiting to be painted, weathered etc... And a couple of new ones pre-ordered (Rex & the blue one, can't even remember what bloody rank he is LOL)

Maybe one day Ill have time to sort them all out!

Well when they do a JD let me know cos i cant make heads or tails of that bleedin forum :gah:

Im pretty much done with clones now i think. Im gonna buy the SS Cody though. Im gonna start saving for more OT stuff, bikers scouts and snowies as well as Hot toys figs :) i so want a Captain america and Thor.

I reshaped my Gree's head cos it got squished when i boiled him for the visor implant. I still have to paint my 501st airborne's helm as well :slap other than that i aint got alot left to do. Dorgs is gonna sort me a few more Republic commando's, but im no rush for them atm as he has his hands full enough :)

Hey Darth G , what time d'yer call this ?
Nothing much going on here , we can't function without the benefit of your sage advice ! :lol

Hey Darth G , what time d'yer call this ?
Nothing much going on here , we can't function without the benefit of your sage advice ! :lol

Why don't you... turn off your television set and go and do something less boring instead?

Oh, hang on... just noticed, ya got new smilies :panic: I like smilies :nana:

Forget that 70's TV reference, there's no place like home... there's no place like home... there's no place like home... :1-1: I love it in here :hi5:

Back