Action Figure 1/6 Cowboy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1/6 RDR2 Arthur Morgan

Rockstar is king when it comes to open worlds, just stay far away from online!:lol
I think the game should be taken slowly too, take your time exploring the world and taking in the story, make sure to go out and find the strangers and secondary missions, especially the nun missions that start in chapter 4, if you like this game then I would heavily suggest getting the first too, it's a bit old now but it still looks amazing, and John Marston is one of best game protags ever, him and Arthur are my favourites, which just makes uncredibly happy we're finally seeing some proper RDR figures, I know Jack and Limtoys won't disappoint!

Oh yea, I played the first game back in college when it came out. Great story and John was an awesome protagonist. I always wished that the world was a bit more immersive and characters other than John more fleshed out. Which is one of the things that this game does amazingly. Defintely a time sink. Hours just seem to fall away when im playing it haha.

And yea, really looking forward to seeing what Limtoys has planned!

Oh yea, I played the first game back in college when it came out. Great story and John was an awesome protagonist. I always wished that the world was a bit more immersive and characters other than John more fleshed out. Which is one of the things that this game does amazingly. Defintely a time sink. Hours just seem to fall away when im playing it haha.

And yea, really looking forward to seeing what Limtoys has planned!

Ah glad to hear it! I too played the first game when I was studying, I remember comming home and playing it on my ****** tv for hours, one of the few games that had a big impact on me, I felt so empty after the credits started rolling, since then I played it again numerous times, on a much nicer tv too haha. It always surprised me how RDR remained a somewhat hidden gem all these years for most and I'm glad it has finally gotten the attention is desserves thanks to 2's major and well deserved success, I hope we finally get a John Marston figure after Arthur is released!

Can't wait to see this figure. Arthur turned out to be one of my favorite characters ever and I would love to have him represented on my shelf with a good AF.

PS: My first post here. :yess:

Can't wait to see this figure. Arthur turned out to be one of my favorite characters ever and I would love to have him represented on my shelf with a good AF.

PS: My first post here. :yess:

Could not agree more, rockstar did something special when they created Arthur, we're all anxiously waiting to hear from Jack and Limtoys!
@Firejclawjack you need to clean your inbox friend!:)

I hope there's a clean shaven sculpt with hat, would be perfect for a Roland Deschain figure.
This guy on instagram, @a_yuri_c made a mean looking Roland custom with an Eastwood sculpt, I think Arthur would make a pretty good Roland too.

Totes following this thread. Arthur was such a compelling character, I’d love to add him to my collection.

Totes following this thread. Arthur was such a compelling character, I’d love to add him to my collection.
Exactly, all I want next is a John Marston and I can die happy, I've wanted RDR figures for so long now, almost unreal we're finally seeing some quality ones being made.

But Roland is black.

:banana

Don't trigger me like that.:lol

Found this on reddit, seems ike another small brand is tackling Arthur as well, Unleashed Viper Customs, doesn't look very accurate if I'm being honest…
531zdl7pubm21.jpg

ha0pxk7pubm21.jpg

csu2zl7pubm21.jpg

pkhx4o7pubm21.jpg

33eb5o7pubm21.jpg

v1l13i9038x21.jpg

is7rth9038x21.jpg

1otpph9038x21.jpg

update on the Unleashed Viper Customs/Jho Artworks from reddit.

Looks amazing. The attention to detail with Limtoys figures really is something else.

I hope it is released soon!

Superb. You both deserve great credit for this. When do you think it will be available?

Superb. You both deserve great credit for this. When do you think it will be available?
Hopefully it will be up for pre order very soon! some minor details will be changed before mass production but nothing that wil slow down production!

Thanks for all your help bro!
This is the work of both of us!
:hi5:
Thanks friend, you and Limtoys deserve all the praise and success in this world, and you know, when the time comes for JM, I'm waiting!:wink1:
@Firejclawjack clean your inbox bro!:)

It looks absolutely incredible.

Thank you to both Firejclawjack and R_R_X for bringing this project to life.

It looks absolutely incredible.

Thank you to both Firejclawjack and R_R_X for bringing this project to life.
As huge collector and the biggest RDR fan I know, I am over the moon!
Tagging more people who wanted an update:
@Rogster
@DiostaR
@ShadowX81
@Hollap1no
@DioramaMaker
@WhoaItsJBot
@Drake

EDIT:Special thanks to DioramaMaker for the hair pieces idea of course!:)

sorry if I forgot anynone!

Totally buying this. I know it's a little early to ask but any plans for a John Marston or an Adult Jack? I would love to have the full lineage.

Totally buying this. I know it's a little early to ask but any plans for a John Marston or an Adult Jack? I would love to have the full lineage.

:wink1:

Blown away by this! Looks amazing! Great job to everyone involved!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back