1/6 Chewbacca Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see the photo.. Damn epic!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And come up like this now

It seems the result little bit different with the first one I make

PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT and COMMENT:wave

SO I decided to make my own. I used the same hasbro head. Really like how it turned out so far! The process is a pain in the ass though.

There was a question to me since there is a several look of Chewbacca in the movie ,,, " Are my Chewy hair can be change or brush to have a different look like in Return of the Jedi , A New Hope or same as the first custom of mind ? "

I already try it and it can IMHO.... JUST USED COMB / HAIR BRUSH ,etc :rotfl

THANKS

These great results are precisely why I have zero desire for a sculpted Chewbacca. If it wasn't before, it should be obvious now, that fur can work exceptionally well, even at 1/6 scale.

These great results are precisely why I have zero desire for a sculpted Chewbacca. If it wasn't before, it should be obvious now, that fur can work exceptionally well, even at 1/6 scale.

Absolutely! If hair works for anything its definitely for chewie! I do think a lot of the greatness is a result of the hand laying of the hair. I hope one day Sideshow can do something like that. But for now... I cannot wait to get one from GSC Customs!

Agreed, fur is the way to go. However, having put one together myself, I'm not convinced a pristine looking mass produced figure can be done. Not for a reasonable price anyway. It's literally hair styling 101 lol. And even at a premium price the hair would require so much more futzing that you might as well make your own. But then again, I've been wrong before. Prove me wrong Hot toys....Prove me wrong lol.

Excellent my friend .... DId you customized the base body also ?

I used a spare sideshow bespin luke body believe it or not. I used alot of pens, electrical tape, epoxy, crazy glue, hair spray. The only thing I used from the hasbro body was the head and the feet and accessories. I extended the legs and arms. It stands about 13" 5/8. It's just a bit taller than vader :)

My Last Custom of Chewbacca before Hottoys release :wave
My reference are from episode Return of The Jedi

Back