1/6 Chewbacca Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSC Customs

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
HI There ,,, This my first trial for 1/6 Chewbacca custom as commission work
It's originally from Hasbro 13" Chewbacca ... Adapted with 1/6 male body for replacing the original joint of Hasbro figure

IT BECAME 15" TALL NOW :wave

Thanks

Amazing work!!! :clap

Talk about a full transformation! I used to have the figure you used as a base, and man that thing was ugly! Amazing hairing work!

Agree ... the articulation also bad , that why I replace the joint with 1/6 male body.. so it can be pose like that :)

I've seen in hand.. Great likeness, actual scale, perfect articulation and awesome rooted fur !! .. best 1/6 chewbacca I've ever seen, absolutely fantastic bro. Great job !!!

here`s a picture of mine that I have been working on over the past two years
han photo 1.jpg

HI There ,,, This my first trial for 1/6 Chewbacca custom as commission work
It's originally from Hasbro 13" Chewbacca ... Adapted with 1/6 male body for replacing the original joint of Hasbro figure

IT BECAME 15" TALL NOW :wave

Thanks

STUNNING, BEAUTIFUL, EXCELLENT WORK......WOW!!!! Awesome....really well done. Body is right, hair work is perfect.....Chewy's face is probably the hardest thing to do and this is the best all around one I have ever seen. Beautiful.

thanks solo bones. im trying to find the best color for his lips as they look dark in the film. but don't know if there flesh color all the time

Back